Epson Traditional A4 Photo Paper is designed to be used with Epson's Wide Format printer range including the Epson Pro 3800, 4880 and 7880 as well as with UltraChrome K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta based Epson printers like the R2880. Featuring a smooth and glossy finish, Epson Traditional Photo Paper includes inkjet coating technology which replicates the emulsion coating processes used in the manufacture of darkroom papers. Instant drying, acid and lignin-free, Epson's Traditional Photo Paper will remain flat before, during and after printing. The paper incorporates a microporous layer, combined with a barrier layer that prevents inks penetrating the fibres of the substrate and helps to optimise colour saturation, to ensure that the Epson Traditional Photo Paper produces only the sharpest possible images. This pack contains 25 sheets of 330gsm A4 paper.
Compatible with Epson Stylus Photo 2400, Pro 3800, 4800, 4880, 7800, 7880, 9800, 9880, 11880, R2880.
Features of the Epson Traditional Photo Paper:
Back to top
- Achieve smooth glossy photos with high colour saturation
- Photos have a traditional fibre based look-and-feel
- Stable and robust alpha-cellulose substrate
- Lignin-free, acid-free and buffered paper
- Incorporates an innovative barrier layer to prevent ink migrating into the fibres of the substrate
- Enhanced optical brightener (OBA) ensures a bright white surface
- Microporous ink receiving layer
- Prints are instantly dry with Epson’s Micro Piezo™ print head and UltraChrome™ K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta
Back to top
|Sheet Weight (g/sm)