The G-Technology 500GB Mini Portable Hard Drive is the perfect travel storage solution for all of your important documents, MP3s, photographs and videos. As well as looking great with its compact, all aluminium enclosure, the Mini Portable Hard Drive can withstand up to 1000 G's of shock* to ensure your data is protected against the knocks and bumps encountered on the move. The G-Technology 500GB Mini is bus powered, eliminating the need to carry an external AC power supply and features a fan-less cooling system for cool and quiet operation.
The Key Features
- 500GB of storage space
- Portable, high-speed external hard drive
- High-speed Interface - FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable) and USB 3.0 ports
- Compact size
- Speed (rpm): 7200
- Bus powered - no AC adapter required**
- Integrated heat-sink provides near silent operation and ensures proper cooling for long life and data reliability
- Ships complete with all cables and high-quality protective carrying case
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminium enclosure
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible - Time Machine ready!
* NOTE: Non-Operating shock. G-DRIVE mini can withstand 400G's operating shock.
Back to top
** NOTE: G-DRIVE mini is bus powered when attached to a 6 or 9-pin FireWire port. The USB port on some computers may not supply enough power to operate reliably G-Drive mini systems larger than 320GB. An optional power supply is available for use with G-Drive mini if your system does not have a FireWire port or your USB port does not provide adequate power.
Back to top
|| USB 3.0 and 2 x FireWire 800
||G-DRIVE mini, USB cable, FireWire cables (800; 800 to 400), Protective Carrying Case
||125 x 81 x 22 mm
||Mac® OSX® 10.6 or higher / Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7