The Limelite Pixel 300w Zoom Light is a fine addition to any photographer's or videographer's panoply; furnishing you with a constant, eminently adjustable light-source wrapped in a compact and durable frame. The Pixel's design is thoughtful and practical: The in-line control module - positioned on a generous and utilitarian 6m power lead - is a real boon when the head is on a high or otherwise hard-to-access stand, and its rotary dimmer switch allows precise lighting control. The Pixel also features a 'soft' on/off switch, designed to prolong the life of the lamp.
Back to top
- The unit can be used on AC supplies from 90V-250V so the Pixel can be used just about anywhere in the world with a simple bulb change.
- The sliding beam-angle adjuster on the Pixel gently varies the bulb’s position in relation to the integrated reflector to provide smooth, continuous beam angle adjustments from 95° to 115° while preserving bulb life.
- A long 6m mains cable means the Pixel can be easily placed anywhere in the studio, or on assignment, wherever standard mains sockets are available.
- A snap-on mains plug adaptor is supplied with each Pixel, as required, according to the region for which it is supplied.
The 300W quartz-halogen bulb, protected by safety glass, produces an extremely bright, 3200°K colour balanced output and is interchangeable with an optional 150W bulb when lower power is required.
- Power is nothing without control, so the Pixel system features a range of optional light control accessories including a quick-fit 4-leaf barndoor set, a glass daylight correction filter and a glass diffusion filter for use where softer lighting is needed.
- The Pixel Zoom Light has been designed to be durable and rugged enough to withstand the rigours of professional studio or location use with a tough, yet lightweight, and small body combined with efficient cooling vents to help dissipate heat.
The compact size combined with a variable angle mount means the Pixel can be used in a wide variety of locations, mounted on stands or suspended from ceiling track systems.
Back to top
||in-line dimmer, 300w lamp
|Number of Heads
||16 x 10 x 18cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.98
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.