The largest bag in the range, the MBAG120P is padded to protect your equipment and has the following features: Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm) and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm). Please note; the internal length of this tripod bag is 115cm.
Key Features: MBAG120PN Tripod Bag
The largest bag in the range, the MBAG 120P is padded to protect your equipment and has the following features:
Back to top
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to share the tripod with the head attached. tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm - 7.87") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm - 9"). This alos means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. Again this makes it easier to get your tripod in and out of the bag, but it also means you can extract the tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head during transport. Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod's hard edges when carrying it by your side.
- Inner pockets hold accessories (such as video head pan bars) where they won't rattle around or get damaged.
- Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality
- Can be hand-carried horizontally by the side handle, vertically by the end handle (also useful for storage), or shoulder-carried using the included strap.
Back to top
|Internal Size (mm)
||180 x 230 x 1150 mm
||200 x 250 x 1200 mm