The Metabones Speed Booster allows Nikon AF-G F-mount DSLR lenses to be attached to the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema camera (Micro Four Thirds mount). The 0.58x Speed Booster increases the field of view by reducing the crop factor of the Black Magic from 2.88x to 1.75x, and it also produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74. The adapter features a click-less manual G aperture ring and a detachable tripod foot.
Speed Booster Nikon G to Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Features:
- Industry's best aperture ring covers a 8-stop range, clearly indicating actual number of f-stops. No more guesswork! (Patent pending).
- Compatible to both Nikkor G lens & F lens (include non-AI & AI lens mounts).
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 2/3stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.74)
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop
- Increase MTF
- Makes lens 0.58x wider
- The tripod foot is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Clam ball heads
Tips: Before mounting your lens to the adaptor, please make sure that the f-stop of aperture ring on the adaptor is turned to "7" (i.e. mounting your lens to the adaptor while only the aperture ring in the adaptor is full closed.).
Remark: This mount is manual aperture control. It does NOT support electronic aperture control.
Specifications (BMPCC Version)
- Product name: Metabones Nikon G to BMPCC Speed Booster
- Model Code: MB_SPNFG-BMPCC-BM1
- Color: Black Matt
- Magnification: 0.58x
- Crop Factor with BMPCC: 1.75x
- Maximum Output Aperture: f/0.74 (with f/1.2 lens attached)
- Rectilinear Distortion: < 0.5%
- Lens Elements/Groups: 6/4
- Length Reduction: 8.0 mm
- Camera Mount: Blackmagic Pocket Micro 4/3 only
- Lens Mounts: Nikon F
- Lens Compatibility: Both FX and DX format lenses can be used
- Special Features: Improved long-throw clickless Nikon G aperture ring
- Dimensions: 74mm x 66mm x 32mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Tripod Mount: Robust removable type with Arca Swiss compatibility
List of incompatible lenses:
- Nikkor 2.1cm f4
- 20/2.8 AI-S
Compatibility and resulting crop factors:
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||Nikon G Lenses & Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.14
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.