Made up of a Transmitter and Receiver this extremely small and versatile kit from MicroSync will allow you to wirelessly operate most modern flash heads, including Bowens and Elinchrom. The transmitter simply fits into the standard hotshoe connection of an SLR and the receiver plugs directly into the flash head allowing operation from up to 100 feet away. The addition of optional connecting cords will allow remote operation of an SLR from the same distance.
The MicroSync Digital wirelessly fires flash and most SLR cameras.
- Super-miniature size and extremely lightweight.
- Advanced radio frequency technology that does not require “line of sight”.
- Transmitter fires from the hot shoe of most digital and film cameras.
- Transmitter works for up to 3 years on one button cell battery.
- Receiver plugs directly into most modern flash heads (no cables required).
- Instant, automatic on/off power management.
- Four channels with automatic synchronization.
- Maximum flash sync speed 1/180 (focal plane) 1/350 (leaf shutter)
- Maximum range 100 feet.
For further information visit www.microsyncdigital.com.
Back to top
Back to top
||Hot Shoe (Trans) Mono Plug (Rcvr)
||27x51x11mm (Trans) 35x111x22mm (Rcvr)
Flash sync speed
||1/180Sec Focal Plane, 1/350Sec Leaf