The NEC MultiSync PA272W offers a 27" LED display with exceptional levels of colour accuracy, making it the ideal monitor for colour critical applications such as graphic design, photography, pre-press and video editing. The PA272W boasts a AH-IPS 16:9 display with 10-bit colour, offers a wide colour gamut and a 14-bit Look-up-table with 16 bit processing. This monitor delivers outstanding productivity with picture-in-picture feature, a USB hub, DisplayPort connectivity and real-time colour emulation, together with green engineering providing innovative cabinet design, transparent carbon reporting and environmental materials. Comes with SpectraView II Software installed.
The NEC MultiSync PA272W boasts numerous functions and features, including:
Back to top
- Colour gamut size 108.6% / 99.3% Adobe RGBCoverage
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1440 native resolution, 340cd/m2 brightness)
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- Picture in Picture and Picture-by-Picture allows two different platforms to be simultaneously viewed and accessed with a single mouse and keyboard controlling both active operating systems
- Wide connectivity includes 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1x DVI-D (Dual Link); 1 x DisplayPort
- Ergonomically mastered for comfortable viewing with Ergo and TORO Design (can be rotated from landscape to portrait orientation)
- 3 year warranty
Back to top
||1 x HDMI; 1 x Mini DisplayPort; 1x DVI-D (Dual Link); 1 x DisplayPort
||Power Cable, Mini DisplayPort; DVI-D - DVI-D
||2560 x 1440
|Screen Size (Inches)
||640 x 396 - 546 x 236 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £43.02
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.