The WT-4 is a high-performance wireless transmitter that offers diversified image transfer capabilities when connected with the selected Nikon DSLR's (see specification for compatibility) via USB cable. It supports wireless LAN conforming to IEEE 802.11b/g, IEEE 802.11a, and wired LAN conforming to IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX) and IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T). Transmission range when wireless LAN is used is approx. 180 m (IEEE 802.11b/g) or 260 m (IEEE 802.11a). (Varies according to transmission conditions.)
- Easy-to-use cable connection type
- External dimensions are approx. 125 (W) x 65 (H) x 35 (D) mm, and weight is 131 g (body only). In order to maintain operability of a camera, the WT-4 is not directly mounted on the camera bottom, but is connected via a cable.
- A soft case that can be attached to a belt and a neck-strap are supplied as standard accessories.
Wireless LAN and wired LAN supported.
With wireless LAN, IEEE 802.11b/g and 11a are supported. With wired LAN, IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX) and IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T) are supported.
Wide transmission range.
With wireless LAN, transmission range is approx. 180 m (IEEE 802.11b/g) and 260 m (IEEE 802.11a). (The range varies according to obstacles and radio wave conditions.)
When using wireless LAN, desired transfer mode can be selected.
Ad-hoc mode enables peer-to-peer connection of a WT-4 and a computer or FTP server. Infrastructure mode enables connection via an access point.
Four connection modes available
- Image Transfer mode: Images stored in a memory card and those just taken can be transferred and saved on a computer or FTP server.
- Thumbnail Select mode: Thumbnail images can be displayed on a connected computer, and selected images can be downloaded and saved.
- PC mode: With Camera Control Pro 2 (optional), camera settings can be controlled and images taken can be transferred and saved on a computer.
- Printer mode: JPEG images stored in a memory card can be transferred to a printer connected with a computer.
When the Nikon DSLR is connected with the WT-4 via USB cable, several cameras can be wirelessly connected with a computer.
Thumbnail select mode*
This mode permits thumbnail display of images taken with up to five wirelessly connected cameras on a computer display. Images selected by confirming the thumbnail can be downloaded and saved on the computer. With this mode, both photographer and computer operator can concentrate on their own assignment.
*Supplied software “Thumbnail Selector” should be pre-installed.
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||Nikon D300, D300s, D3, D3x, D3s, D700, D7000, D800, D4
||125 x 65 x 35 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £29.32
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.