Condition : 9
Body shows very little signs of use, body shows very few cosmetic marks and scratches including light wear to the lens mount, light scratches on the screen, light wear to the grips, wear to the base and light wear to the grips.
The sensor is clean and free of dust, marks and scratches.
Shutter count is not available.
Body is supplied with the box, battery, charger, USB cable and body cap.
The Olympus E-P5 has a distinctly retro design, paying homage to the 1960's classic PEN F model. With all-metal casing, easily accessible manual controls and first class picture quality, this new flagship PEN is beautifully crafted, boasting a stylish design on the outside as well as state of the art technology inside. It's equipped with an updated 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor, emulating the ...
Back to top
The Olympus E-P5 has a distinctly retro design, paying homage to the 1960's classic PEN F model. With all-metal casing, easily accessible manual controls and first class picture quality, this new flagship PEN is beautifully crafted, boasting a stylish design on the outside as well as state of the art technology inside. It's equipped with an updated 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor, emulating the sensor found in the award-winning OM-D and it is also capable of shutter speeds as quick as 1/8000th, a world first for compact system cameras of this class. The E-P5 has Olympus' trademark fast AF system, with minimal shutter lag and the ability for macro photographers to accurately and precisely capture small subjects. You'll also find built-in WiFi, giving you the capability to use your smartphone to operate the E-P5 remotely, view the camera's LCD through your phone or use your device to embed GPS information in your images.
May 2013 - This morning Olympus have announced the new PEN E-P5 with a distinctly retro design, which pays homage to the 1960’s classic PEN F model. It doesn’t just look good though. Read more... »
Olympus PEN E-P5: Key Features
- The world’s first compact system camera with a mechanical shutter speed of up to 1/8000 of a second. Capture split-second action undetectable by the naked eye
- Like the world-renowned OM-D interchangeable lens camera, PEN E-P5 has an exceptional sensor, ultimate noise reduction and dynamic exposure range that give it best-in-class image quality
- Image specs: 17 megapixels, 1080p HD Video, 25,600 ISO
- The unique and advanced 5-axis image stabilisation counteracts vertical and horizontal angle rotation, vertical and horizontal shift, and rolling camera shake - keeping the image steady, even when you’re moving
- PEN’s newly advanced, high-speed response system allows ultra-fast focus and shutter release at the touch of a finger
- Show your artistic style by applying one of twelve Art Filters to your photos and share your creation with the world
- Tell a story by shooting multiple photos of the same scene, arranged in one of several artistic layouts
- The 2x2 dial control ultilises 2 dials and a function lever to comfortably shift between customisable dial functions with one hand. Select 4 functions from aperture, shutter speed, exposure, ISO, white balance and several others
- The high-definition, high-speed response VF-4 electronic viewfinder gives you crystal clear images in any shooting condition
Back to top
Back to top
||Contrast AF system
||HDMI, USB 2.0 High Speed, Combined V & USB output, Wireless connectivity
||25 Scene Modes
||RAW, JPEG, MOV, AVI
|Frames Per Second
||E-P5 Body Black, Charger, Rechargeable Battery, USB Cable, Video Cable
||Micro Four Thirds
|Memory Card Format
||SD Memory Card
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||17.3 x 13.0 mm
||122 x 69 x 37 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £9.83
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.