The Páramo Halcon Waterproof Jacket was developed with the input from outdoor professionals, including landscape photography maestro Joe Cornish. Based on Páramo's acclaimed Pájaro jacket, the Halcon has nine easily accessible pockets (four more than the Pájaro) providing lots of practical carrying space and making it ideal for the outdoor photographer on the hills and in the hides. The fleece-lined collar and hand-warming pockets provide additional comfort. The unique Analogy fabric and ventilation options ensure you can maintain your comfort without taking layers on and off, allowing you to stay focused on the most important thing - your photography.
Páramo Halcon Waterproof Jacket main features
"As zip front jackets go, Halcon is the Swiss Army knife! There are pockets for everything, including zippable hand-warmer pockets. The neck-warming collar and hood is superb, and, as with all Páramo garments, the fit and finish of the fabric is impeccable. Being wind and waterproof while still highly breathable make it perfect for active use in our weather, while the generous cut gives ample space for an insulating layer beneath while waiting for the light to change on a winter day. A fantastic all-rounder."
Joe Cornish, Landscape Photographer
- Fully adjustable, roll-away hood with wired peak for excellent field of vision and fit.
- Fleece-lined collar for extra comfort.
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves for maximum movement.
- Two-way reversed zip with poppered internal storm flap allows ventilation and access to inner layers.
- Upper arm vents allow venting and temperature control.
- Increased comfort when load-carrying from reinforced shoulder construction and removable foam insert strips in back.
- Easily adjustable cuff design allows sleeves to be pushed or rolled up for cooling.
- Excellent weather protection from 2” drip skirt and scooped tail.
- Additional temperature control from single-handed concealed waist and hem drawcord pulls.
- Two external secure and ‘dry’ breast pockets large enough for field guides, OS map storage etc.
- A large and secure internal mesh breast pocket.
- ‘Dry’ storage from two large bellows pockets with secure fold-over tops with poppers.
- Two zipped and fleece-lined handwarming pockets located behind bellows pockets.
- Two low level capacious inner mesh pockets.
- The Ladies` Halcon Jacket comes in Moss, with a Forest Fleece lined collar.
- Reduce the ‘carbon footprint’ of your Halcon Jacket and make a positive impact on wildlife. We've teamed up with Trees for Life, an award winning conservation charity dedicated to the regeneration and restoration of the Caledonian Forest in the Highlands of Scotland. With every Halcon Jacket purchased a sapling will be planted.
Analogy Waterproof fabric by Nikwax
The Nikwax Analogy® Pump Liner mimics the action of animal fur – pushing liquid water outwards to protect you from rain, condensation and perspiration, while protecting your insulation. This is combined with a Directional microfibre outer to deflect wind and rain.
Two layer construction traps still air giving superior insulation to keep you warm.
Outer layer provides Directional water-repellency while the Pump Liner actively pushes liquid moisture away from the body keeping you dry from precipitation, perspiration and condensation.
Continues to work just as effectively even in high humidity or very cold conditions.
Water-repellency can be easily renewed for the lifetime of the garment with Nikwax Aftercare.
The fabric is soft, strong, silent and durable
Back to top
Back to top
||Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.55
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.