Looking to upgrade both the lighting and sound quality of your DSLR or camcorder footage? Rotolight's Sound and Light Kit is an all-in-one, fuss-free upgrade, consisting of a unidirectional condenser microphone with 40Hz – 20 KHz response and a cool-running, flicker-free 100W-equivelant LED array with adjustable colour temperature. Both units are battery powered for additional freedom and convenience, and the mic fits nicely into the Rotolight; resulting in a tidy professional-looking package.
- 40Hz to 20kHz response
- Switchable Gain Control (-10dB, 0, +10dB)
- Robust Integrated Shockmount
- Two Step High Pass Filter: 80Hz or Flat
- 9v alkaline or lithium battery-powered
- 100 Hour Battery Life
- Includes Dead Kitten and Foam Windshield
- 3.5mm mini-jack connectivity
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB SPL
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Polar pattern: Super cadoid
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, kHz
- Tungsten Equivalent 100w, continuous flicker-free output
- 140 Degree Beam Angle for shadowless soft-light
- Adjustable Colour Temperature: 6300K, 5600K 'daylight', 4100K and 3200K
- Dimmable using ND filters over 1.5 stops, including diffusion and minus green filters
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries - Up to 4 hours of continuous use
The Rotolight Sound & Light Kit is a professional lighting and sound kit designed for use with DSLR cameras or camcorders.
The new Rotolight Roto-Mic is a professional shotgun condenser microphone carefully developed and extensively tested to provide the best broadcast quality audio. With a native 40hz - 20kHz response, the microphone includes a selectable 80hz high pass filter and a -10dB attenuation Pad for recording loud sources or a +10dB boost, ideal for modern DSLR cameras, effectively reducing the amount of noise generated by the DSLR's low quality audio circuitry.
The Rotolight RL48-B is a multi award winning compact, ultra lightweight LED ring light that simply slips over the Roto Mic (or hot shoe, using the included Rotolight Stand) and delivers soft shadow-less light for cinematography and photography when you need it, so you will never miss that perfect shot. The RL48-B delivers 6300K-3200K output and can be accurately dimmed (using included Neutral Density filters) whilst providing that classic ring-light effect but without Red Eye or shadows.
Back to top
Back to top
|Colour Temperature (K)
||Rotolight RL48-B, Rotolight Roto-Mic, Rotolight Stand, Rotolight Accessory Belt Pouch, Dead Kitten and Foam Windshield, Colour Correction and ND Filters, Microphone Carry Bag and Spare Rubber Bands
|Number of Heads
||3 x AA Batteries
||13.8 cm (diameter)