The SanDisk 8GB 400x UDMA Extreme Compact Flash cards enable you to get exactly the shots you want. With up to 60 MB/s read/write speeds, you'll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with 8GB of space, you'll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later. SanDisk engineered their Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera's buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
Sept 2013 - It’s easy to take memory cards for granted but they vary widely in capacity, speed, robustness and physical size, as well as compatibility and versatility. The following guide looks at all these features and concludes with a few suggestions as to which may be the best memory card for your specific needs. Read more... »
- Read and Write performance: Up to 60MB/s (400x)*
- Capacity: 8GB**
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- Power Core Controller and Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing ESP: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level
- Temperature: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Specification: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- Durability: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- Warranty: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty
* Up to 60MB/s read/write. Read speed may be lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device.
**1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes
Back to top
Back to top
|Mb Per Sec Read
|Mb Per Sec Write