The SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash cards have an increased read and write speed to 30MB/Sec. They are ideal for your most demanding photo shoots, including photo journalism and event, sports, nature and fashion photography, plus they take advantage of the advanced features of high mega-pixel digital cameras. SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash cards are fully compatible and interchangeable with all CompactFlash digital cameras.
Ultra 200x Compact Flash main features
What is the Ultra CompactFlash Card?
The new SanDisk Ultra CompactFlash cards have a minimum sustained write speed of 30 megabytes (MB) per second. Get faster speed for all the things you do.
Superior Performance for Advanced Digital Photographers
In the fast-paced world of Digital Photography, you rely on your camera and its capabilities. You also rely on your CompactFlash cards to be fast, reliable and compatible with your camera. To meet the needs of professional and advanced photographers, SanDisk has developed new, optimised flash cards that:
- Take advantage of the advanced features of high mega-pixel digital cameras.
- Deliver superior speed. Now you can capture those high-resolution images even faster!
- Do it all with low power consumption, which means longer battery life.
SanDisk Ultra cards are ideal for your most demanding photo shoots, including photo journalism and event, sports, nature and fashion photography.
Back to top
- Faster write speed means less time between shots.
- Ready for rapid-fire shooting.
- High-density flash memory and optimised controller. technology lets you save large image files faster.
Back to top
||Ultra II Compact Flash