The ECM-VG1 is a capable and reliable shotgun microphone, suitable for use with camcorders and cameras with an XLR microphone connection. The microphone is supplied with a stand adapter, windscreen, mic spacer and mic holder.
Outstanding Sound Quality
The ECM-VG1 delivers exceptionally smooth and natural sound reproduction. It has a flat-and-wide frequency response (40 Hz to 20 kHz), excellent sensitivity of -33 dB (0 dB=1 V/Pa), and a low inherent noise level of less than 18 dB SPL.
Compact and Extremely Lightweight Design with Metal Body
Designed as an extremely lightweight shotgun microphone, the ECM-VG1 maintains good balance even when mounted on compact camcorders.
Built-in Low-cut Filter
The built-in two-position (M, V) low-cut switch provides a simple method of reducing the effects of unwanted ambient noise.
External DC (40 to 52 V) Operation
The ECM-VG1 provides an electronically balanced output operation on 48 V standard external power.
The ECM-VG1 is supplied with an innovative windscreen that has an internal frame to rigidly fix the windscreen, creating a space between the microphone and the outside part of the windscreen that helps suppress strong wind noise. It also protects the ECM-VG1 from contact noise in harsh operational environments such as outdoor shooting.
Back to top
- Capsule Type: Mono Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Directivity: Uni-directional (super-cardioid)
- Sensitivity: -33 dB ±3 dB
- Output Impedance: 60 Ohm ±20%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76 dB or more
- Inherent Noise: 18 dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise From External Magnetic Field: 0 dB SPL
- Wind Noise: 45 dB SPL or less (with windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level: 125 dB SPL
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: External, DC 40 V to 52 V
- Supplied Accessories: Windscreen (1), Stand adaptor (2), Operating instructions (1), Mic spacer (1), Mic holder (1)
Back to top
||20 x 210 mm