The Expanded Guide book covers everything you will need to know about photography to help you maximise the full potential of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR. The book is made up of nine chapters and explains in detail and in simple terms every aspect of photography, from the cameras functions, to taking close-up macro shots.
The Expanded Guide - Canon EOS 5D MkII
- ISBN-13: 9781906672416
- No. of Pages: 240
- Photos: Includes photographs
- Dimensions: 178 x 145mm (7x5 11/16")
About The Author: Andy Stansfield is a hugely experienced freelance photographer and author whose work has been published around the world in both magazines and books. He has photographed a myriad of diverse subjects: from Queen Elizabeth’s 80th birthday celebrations to the wilds of Eastern Europe and Asia.
The book covers everything below and more:
- Chapter 1: Overview – How Canon began, About the 5D Mark II, Comparisons, Main features EG sensor, ISO, Focus, Processor, Exposure, Camera Layout, Viewfinder Display
- Chapter 2: Functions – Attaching strap, adjusting diopter, memory cards, battery, mode dial, LCD, modes ie Landscape, portrait, sports, Aperture AV, Manual, A-DEP – Auto Depth Of Field button, Live View, White balance
- Chapter 3: In the Field – Depth of field, Photographing Motion, Capturing action, Lighting, Optical Issues, Framing, DOF, Composition
- Chapter 4: Flash – Guide numbers, fill in flash, E-TTL metering, Flash exposure compensation, Speedlites, bounce, off camera flash, wireless flash
- Chapter 5: Close Up – Reproduction Ratio, working distance, accessories, extension tubes, macro lenses, lighting
- Chapter 6: Movies – menus, sound, importing and editing
- Chapter 7: Lenses – EF & EFS lenses, L series, Focal length, prime, wide-angle, zoom, telephoto, tilt-and-shift, teleconverters
- Chapter 8. Accessories & Camera Care – filters, support (tripods), memory cards, sensor clean
- Chapter 9: Connections – television, printer, computer, software, calibration, Eye-Fi, backing up
This title covers Canon’s new ‘compact’ pro D–SLR, the EOS 5D Mark II, a substantial update of the EOS 5D. The new model offers 21 megapixels from its full-frame sensor, movie recording at 1080p, HDMI video out, a 3in LCD monitor with Live View, increased ISO range and a stunning array of other high-spec features. This Expanded Guide will help photographers to release the huge potential of the Canon EOS 5D Mark.
Back to top
Back to top