Evolution 3 Steve is a professional studio tripod system and is entirely unique in its design, and the Evolution 3 upgrades take it to a new level. Multiple mounting points for accessories and other imaging devices, toughened grips on uniquely engineered parallel locks, and an added D-Ring and Carabiner for additional capability make Steve an incredibly versatile and rugged tripod system, with modular design for professionals. Extends beyond 2m with the AirHed 3, yet gets as low as 15cm, Steve takes innovation and capability to a new level with 30kg variable load rating.
Key Features: 3 Legged Thing Evolution 3 Steve Carbon Fibre Tripod with AirHed 3 Blue
The Evolution 3 Steve tripod is our Pro studio & landscape tripod. A full size pro tripod designed to be lightweight, but powerfully rigid. Provides an unparalleled dynamic range from 195cm (77") to just 15cm (6"), and modular functionality, making Steve the professional's choice.
- New Tri-Mount plate for multiple mounting of external devices
- Locking Ring for precision placement of mounting plate
- D-Ring & Carabiner assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod / boom / selfie stick
- 3/8" detachable feet, for modular use
- ParaLock leg locking system with new TPR 80 Grips for all weather conditions
- New internal mechanism for smoother, stronger and easier use
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Detachable Pano-Clamp for level top panning, and macro panning
- Removeable & reversible centre column for low & macro capability
- 30kg Variable Load Capability*
- 86% Pure Japanese Skyflex Pre-preg Carbon Fiber construction
So, what's in the kit?
Back to top
- Evolution 3 Steve Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- AirHed 3 (AH3) ballhead with Detachable Pano-Clamp
- Peak Design Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Tough Canvas carry case with ballast function
- Stainless Carabiner
Back to top
Horizontal centre column
3 Legged Thing
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.10
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.