Gracy is the latest addition to the 3 Legged Thing family. As a dedicated L-bracket, Gracy fits the contours of the GFX 100S and the new 50S II cameras. The extendable base features both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory attachment points and an open profile vertical aspect for easy access to side ports. The Gracy simplifies switching between orientations for a far more efficient shooting experience.
3 Legged Thing Gracy L Bracket Key Features:
- Dedicated L-Bracket designed for GFX 100S and the 50S II
- Flexible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory attachment point
- Open profile vertical aspect for easy access to side ports
- Precision engineered Arca-Swiss compatible plate profiles
- Additional slot for strap attachment or anchor connection
- Stainless steel 1/4”-20 camera screw for secure mounting
- Cable support accessory keeps additional cables organised
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Gracy Dedicated L-Bracket for GFX 100S and the 50S II
- 1 x Mini Tool
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Microfibre bag
- 1 x Cable Support accessory
- 1 x Stagsden Stainless Steel camera screw
Are there any other colours available?
The Gracy L-bracket is available in both copper and grey.
What is an L-bracket used for?
An L-brackets primary purpose is to allow you to rotate your camera from landscape to portrait perspective (horizontal to vertical) without having to roll your tripod head 90 degrees.
Is this bracket Arca-Swiss compatible?
The Gracy L-bracket has precision-engineered Arca-Swiss compatible plate profiles.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With
||Fujifilm GXF 100S / 50S