The 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod in bronze is arguably the world’s most versatile and powerful travel tripod. With a 16:1 weight ratio it can carry 16 times its weight. Capable of extending up to 1.82m, featuring multiple mounting points, 3 detachable legs, and a triple section removable centre column it is truly a unique tripod. Offering a modular construction, the tripod is capable of multiple configurations including a monopod, low-level and table-top tripod. It is great for photographers needing a full-size professional, yet compact tripod. It is versatile, and stable despite being a travel tripod; perfect for multitude of photographic applications.
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod Key Features:
- Extremely versatile thanks to its modular construction allowing for a number of configurations including a monopod, low-level and table-top tripod
- Ideal for all types of photography, including macro work, thanks to its telescopic, removable and reversible centre column
- 3 detachable legs with plenty of creative uses including as monopods or as boom arms
- The monopod can reach a maximum height of 1.98m
- The tripod reaches a maximum height of 1.33m without the column
- Offers a maximum load of 30kg with a maximum height of 1.83m and minimum height of 121mm
- Weight-balanced locks lower the centre of gravity making the tripod more stable
- 5 section legs with a 3 section column and leg angles of 23/55/80-deg
- Offers a load capacity of 30kg at 23-deg, 20kg at 55-deg, and 10kg at 80-deg
- Weighs only 1.83kg and folds down to 431mm for easy transportation
- 26mm maximum leg tubing
- Parallel locking system for better leverage without the annoyance of accidental disassembly
- Detachable rubber Bootz are replaceable with any of 3 Legged Thing’s footwear accessories, improving stability on any terrain
- The included clamshell-design protective carry case is equipped with a carabiner clip, a storage pocket, and an extendable carry strap
Expanded 3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod Key Features:
The next generation of the Pro Range offers plenty of brand new features including 3 detachable legs, knurled knobs, stronger locks, and refined contours. The knurled knobs and caps - located on the column locks, and caps on the parallel locks - improve the grip and leverage for easier tightening. Leg and column locks are now stronger and feature a brand new style of Chicken Lips. These have been paired with 2 key lines in the legs to ensure legs are locked securely in place for a rigid and stable base ideal for all types of photography. Finally, the refined contours offer pleasing curves and rounded corners; whereas, the patented Tri-mount plate is now more contoured for easier use with multiple threaded mounting points and three hollowed spurs for accessories (6x 1/4" and 1x 3/8”). Leg latches also deliver a smoother open/lock action.
Pro 2.0 Albert tripod is truly a unique travel tripod; thanks to its modular design allowing for a multitude of configurations suitable for different photographic applications. With its 3 removable legs it can easily turn into a table-top tripod with a simple addition of tripod footwear. When one of the detachable legs is combined with the centre column to form a monopod the others can be utilised as booms for lights and microphones. Thanks to the removable centre column this tripod can be used for macro work in addition to other photography genres.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Albert 2.0 Carbon Fibre Professional Tripod System
- 1 x Multi Tool
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x Coin Key
- 1 x Key Ring
- 1 x Carabiner and Bottle Opener
- 1 x Anodised magnesium alloy D-Ring
- 1 x Clamshell-design Protective Carry Case
- 1 x Extendable Carry Strap
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert Carbon Fibre Tripod Product Video:
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Albert
Back to top
Back to top