The Earth Explorer Medium Shoulder Bag, designed by Bogen for National Geographic, holds all your personal gear, plus camera, or camcorder. Its protective padded safety zones keep delicate gear stable and safe and modular detachable bottom padding lets you choose between extra protection and a larger storage area. Generous external pockets and pouches - plus a concealed flat pocket - store cell phones, mp3 players, passports, and travel documents. Exterior gear loops let you carry accessories with ease. The bag also features a comfortable wide shoulder strap, sturdy grip handle, and a rollaway flap which protects gear from the elements.
The Earth Explorer Medium Shoulder Bag (2475) is an everyday, functional shoulder bag that will hold all of your personal gear along with a laptop, camera, or camcorder. The bag features designated protective zones that safeguard the delicate equipment within.
Back to top
- Designated removable insert provides protection for a medium-sized digital/SLR camera or mini DV camcorder, and separates your photographic gear from your personal items.
- Padded panel can be folded out to reinforce the bag's bottom.
- Two large front pockets for media accessories and personal items.
- Two small external pouches to fit phone and MP3 player.
- Rear concealed pocket for storage of documents, etc.
- Designated internal padded compartment for laptop.
- Special connecting loops on the top flap and sides of the bag to tie additional gear to the exterior of the bag.
- Wide padded shoulder strap.
- Sturdy grip handle.
- Roll-away, zipper-sealed flap for ultimate protection.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy access to your equipment.
- With or without camera and laptop, the bag provides ample room to store personal gear.
Back to top
||2 x large front pockets, 2 x small external pockets, 1 x rear concealed pocket
||Wide padded shoulder strap
||33 x 18 x 28cm
||32 x 16 x 27cm