- Company Profile
- Wex Showroom Norwich
- Buying for Business?
- Business Leasing
- Shop ratings & reviews
- Discounts & Voucher Codes
- Wex Affiliate Programme
- No Grey Imports
- Part Exchange and Second Hand at Wex
- Battery Recycling
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Store Finder
- Wex Charity of the year 2017
Spread the cost and get the equipment you need today with Think Smart Business
Leasing is a great way for you to get all the equipment you need for your business today. With no fees, no large upfront payments and all the convenience of fixed monthly payments, now you can spread the cost, keep your cash in your business and get the all equipment you need today!
Please note you are unable to lease used/second hand items, any item listed under our computing category or any free items through Thinksmart business leasing.
How to apply
Apply online now and on approval you will be provided with a credit limit and a unique reference No. (ARN Code)
Shop online for the items you require and at checkout you will be prompted to enter your unique ARN
You will be taken through the ThinkSmart e-signature process and your first monthly payment will be taken.
On completion of the e-signature process your order will be completed and the goods shipped to you for next day delivery
Now we think that's Smart!
Alternatively call our call centre on 01603 486 413 to talk about how to apply for business leasing.
- Lease equipment from £300 to £18,000 (inc. VAT)
- Applicable to a wide range of products, accessories and services
- Flexible leasing options with 36 and 48 and 60 month terms
- Spread the cost, keep the cash in your business
- Super fast process & instant decision, so you can choose the equipment you need today!
- At the end of term pay, one extra payment and keep your equipment
Great for new and existing businesses
Leasing with ThinkSmart Business is a fast, convenient alternative to paying by cash or card – that helps keep your cash in the business longer.
- No large upfront payments
- No fees
- 100% tax efficient*
*Tax rate and liability are dependent on applicant's circumstances, you should consult your tax advisor for your own circumstances.
Applying is fast and easy
All you need to apply is:
- To have been in business trading for 1 day
- A credit or debit card
- Your passport for applying online
- A landline telephone number
- An email address
- A UK residential address for a minimum of 3 years