Spread the cost and get the equipment you need today with Think Smart Business
Leasing is a great way for you to get all the equipment you need for your business today. With no fees, no large upfront payments and all the convenience of fixed monthly payments, now you can spread the cost, keep your cash in your business and get the all equipment you need today!
Please note you are unable to lease used/second hand items, any item listed under our computing category or any free items through Thinksmart business leasing.
How to apply
Apply online now and on approval you will be provided with a credit limit and a unique reference No. (ARN Code)
Contact our sales team on 01603 486413, who will take the order details over the phone and then submit them to Thinksmart who will create the contract.
Thinksmart will then contact you and take you through the ThinkSmart e-signature process and your first monthly payment will be taken.
On completion of the e-signature process, Thinksmart will notify us that your order is completed and the goods will be shipped to you for next day delivery (providing they are in stock!)
Now we think that's Smart!
- Lease equipment from £300 to £18,000 (inc. VAT)
- Applicable to a wide range of products, accessories and services
- Flexible leasing options with 36 and 48 and 60 month terms
- Spread the cost, keep the cash in your business
- Super fast process & instant decision, so you can choose the equipment you need today!
- At the end of term pay, one extra payment and keep your equipment
Great for new and existing businesses
Leasing with ThinkSmart Business is a fast, convenient alternative to paying by cash or card – that helps keep your cash in the business longer.
- No large upfront payments
- No fees
- 100% tax efficient*
*Tax rate and liability are dependent on applicant's circumstances, you should consult your tax advisor for your own circumstances.
Applying is fast and easy
All you need to apply is:
- To have been in business trading for 1 day
- A credit or debit card
- Your passport for applying online
- A landline telephone number
- An email address
- A UK residential address for a minimum of 3 years