- Wex Affiliate Programme
- Company Profile
- Buying for Business?
- Business Leasing
- Shop ratings & reviews
- Discounts & Voucher Codes
- No Grey Imports
- Part Exchange and Second Hand at Wex
- Battery Recycling
- Modern Slavery Statement
- Store Finder
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Business Solutions
- Store Used Stock
- Book an in-store service
Wex Photo Video Holdings Limited (“the Group”)
Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
26th March 2019
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019.
The Group covers the following trading entities:
Wex Photo Video Holdings Ltd
Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video
Calumet Photographic Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video
Fixation (UK) Ltd, trading as Fixation
The statement reflects the Group’s commitment to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our business activities and, the approach being taken to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our own business and supply chains. We all have a duty to be alert to risks, however small. Employees are expected to report their concerns and management to act upon them.
This statement covers the Company’s business activities in the UK which are as follows:
- Retail of specialist photographic and video equipment;
- Purchase and sale of used photographic equipment;
- Service and repair of photographic equipment; and
- Rental of photographic equipment.
Due diligence process
- Offer training to our staff to help make our staff aware of the Modern Slavery Act, including its definitions of slavery and human trafficking;
- Suppliers identified as higher risk are to undergo site assessments by the procurement team, which will help determine labour standards and conditions of employment;
- Ensure that copies of modern salary acts of existing suppliers are reviewed and that new suppliers comply with current legislation compliance with the legislation prior to commencing procurement;
The above procedures are designed to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains; and
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group's slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31st December 2019.
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The Board of Directors endorses this policy statement and is fully committed to its implementation.
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement has been approved and authorised by:
Chief Executive Officer
27th March 2019