Acratech Ball Heads are perfect for nature photographers, landscape photography,outdoor photography, and any situation which requires rugged, high quality and light weight photographic equipment.
Ballheads are a luxurious landscape essential. Acratech's new Ultimate Ballhead weighs less than a pound and can support more than 25 pounds. The unique design features an exposed ball that's locked down with an angled clamp. It may look unorthodox but it works like a charm. And if you are concerned about dust, sand, grit or other contaminants, the open structure alleviates any potential problems. The head is compatible with quick release plates from several manufacturers.
Back to top
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Shown with left side controls (right side available).
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Ball will not shift when tightened.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- 2yr guarantee to original owner
Back to top
||1/4 inch and 3/8 inch female
Quick release plate