The Aiptek high resolution media tablet is designed for high-level image editing, featuring 1024 levels of pen pressure for accurate tool application - up to 4000 lines per inch facilitate detailed use on your images. Two built-in rolling pads and 5 hot keys make navigation, zooming and scrolling on the Aiptek Media Tablet easy as pie. One button switches between widescreen 16:10 and 4:3. The Aiptek Media Tablet is the ideal kit addition for any photographer who uses Adobe Photoshop CS, Elements, Lightroom or Apple Aperture.
Aiptek Media Tablets - Accelerate the performance of illustrating, sketching, industrial design, photo editing, and webpage design
Back to top
- 9'' x 5.5'' active area maximises working space for sketching and editing
- Dual mode active area for PC and Notebook with either Widescreen (16:10) or Standard screen (4:3) monitor
- Up to 4000 lpi high resolution tablet with 1024 levels of pen pressure to provide the best graphics performance for professional design
- Two rolling pads and 5 hotkeys for supporting both right- and left-hand users to quickly zoom in / out, scroll up / down or left / right, adjust audio volume and switch between widescreen and standard mode.
- Supports 26 macro keys to create hyperlinks for frequently used programs, files or website to enhance efficiency and productivity.
Back to top
|Active Area (mm)
||228 x 139
||Media Tablet 10000Ux1, Penx1, Pen refillx2, Refill tweezersx1, Pen holderx1, Manual, Macro key, Manager driver CDx1, Mac driver CDx1, Corel DRAW Essential Edition 3 CDx1
||340 x 250 x 16
||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
||4000 (XP), 2000 (Vista)