The C200 Match Kit from Angelbird allows users to fully equip each storage slot on the Canon C200, unlocking all recording modes. The kit includes 2 AV PRO SD 128GB cards, as well as an AV PRO 256GB CFast card – all of which meet professional standards. The CFast card is capable of handling Cinema RAW Light footage up to 60p, while the SD cards are ideal for double slot recording.
Key Features: Angelbird C200 Match Kit
- Unlock all recording modes on your Canon C200: Fill each of the C200's card slots (2 x SD, 1 x CFast) with the C200 Match Kit
- Pro level recording media: The 400MB/s 256GB CFast card is easily capable of handling the C200's Cinema RAW Light footage in 4K 60p. The dual 128GB SD cards are ideal for recording a backup of your footage in the dual SD card slots
- V90 compatibility: The minimum sustained write speed of the cards in the pack is a massive 260MB/s – far beyond the standard 90MB/s required for V90 compatibility
- Media pouch: The cards are supplied with a high-quality media pouch, which can hold 4 CFast,6SD, and 2 XQD cards
- 1 × AV PRO CF 256GB
- 2 × AV PRO SD 128GB
- 1 x Media Pouch
- 1 x basICColor Mini Target
- 1 x Activation code for the full limited warranty and additional free software licenses and content
Back to top
- PRO CF speed: Read: 550MB/s / Write: 400MB/s
- PRO SD speed: Read: 300MB/s / Write: 260MB/s
- Shock-, dust-, water-, and temperature-proof: Yes
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £21.49
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.