Apple TV gives you access to the best 1080p HD content - including blockbuster films, hit TV programmes, live sport, your music, photos, videos and more - all on your widescreen TV. You can even play content from your iOS device or Mac on your TV using AirPlay. Apple TV requires an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Big-time entertainment. One small box.
Apple TV gives you access to the best content - blockbuster films, TV programmes, sport, your music and photos, and more - all on your HDTV.1 You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV wirelessly using AirPlay.2
Quick and easy setup.
Just plug in the power lead and connect Apple TV to your HDTV with a single HDMI cable (sold separately). If you have an iPhone or iPad, hold it near Apple TV, and Apple TV will learn about your home network and receive your iTunes account settings automatically.5
iTunes films and TV programmes in 1080p.
Buy or rent the hottest HD films, catch up on the TV programmes everyone's talking about and tap into the millions of other entertainment options from the iTunes Store.3
Netflix, Sky News, Sky Sports and more.
Watch hit films and TV programmes, live sport, breaking news, the latest viral videos and more from some of the biggest names in entertainment.
Your photos and videos.
With My Photo Stream, your most recent photos and videos automatically appear on your Apple TV. And thanks to iMovie Theater, the projects you've made in iMovie are ready for viewing on the big screen.
AirPlay lets you wirelessly stream what’s on your Mac or iOS device to your HDTV and speakers via Apple TV. Or mirror exactly what's on your device's display to the big screen.
With iCloud, you can buy films and TV programmes on Apple TV, and watch them on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac or PC. And vice versa. iCloud also stores your photos and videos, pushing them wirelessly to all your devices - including your HDTV. 4
- Apple TV
- Apple Remote
- Power lead
- Printed documentation
Available on iTunes. Title availability is subject to change.
Back to top
1. Subscription may be required to access some content.
2. AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Second-generation Apple TV or later required.
3. Not all films are available for purchase.
4. iCloud requires iOS 5 or later on iPhone 3Gs or later, iPod touch (3rd generation or later), iPad or iPad mini; a Mac computer with OS X Lion v10.7.5 or later; or a PC with Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Outlook 2007 or later or an up-to-date browser is required for accessing email, contacts and calendars). Some features require iOS 7 and OS X Mavericks. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
5. Requires iOS 7 on iPhone 4s or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad (3rd generation or later) or iPad mini.