The Aputure Light Storm Mini20 (DDD) LED Light Kit is the latest addition to the renowned Light Storm range and is unlike any light kit you’ve seen before. It combines great portability and outstanding performance. The Light Storm Mini20 adopts the chip-on-board design found in the Apture Light Storm range. The front of the light features a Fresnel for focusing the light beam. The kit is great for shaped-based lighting, portrait photography and more.
Aputure Light Storm Mini20 (DDD) LED Light Kit Key Features:
- Provides fully controllable and shape-able light regardless of the situation
- Employs an ultra-smooth dimmer wheel that allows for controlling intensity from 20% to 100%
- Adjustable beam angle wheel that allows spotting and folding of the light from 20 - 80-degrees
- LS-mini20c has a colour temperature of 3200-6500K; whereas, LS-mini20d has a 7500K±300K colour temperature
- 2000lm output with only 25-watts of power
- Capable of reaching up to 40000 lux at 0.5m distance
- Delivers natural, pristine colour in any situation thanks to TLCI =96/7 and CRI =96/7
- 30W max power consumption and a 4A current
- Each light weighs 578g and comes with power and colour-changing accessories
- Active cooling mode
- 5v-18v port supports a wide-range of powering solutions
What’s in the box?
- 2 x LS-mini20d
- 1 x 1x LS-mini20c
- 3 x Collapsible Light Stands
- 3 x NP-F970 Battery (7200mAh)
- 3 x Battery adapter
- 2 x 5500K Filter
- 3 x Universal cold shoe mount
- 10 x 3200K Filter
- 3 x AC-DC adapter
- 3 x Charger
- 3 x Crab clamp
- 3 x Power cable
- 3 x USB Type-A to XLR
- 3 x D-Tap to XLR
- 3 x D-Tap to XLR
- 3 x Warranty card
- 3 x Product manual
Aputure Light Storm Mini20 (DDD) LED Light Kit Product Videos:
Introducing the New Mini-20
Back to top
Back to top
||3x LS-mini20d,s, NP-F970 Battery x3, Battery adapter x2, 5500K Filter x2, Universal cold shoe mount x3, 3200K Filter x10, AC-DC adapter x3, Charger x3, USB Type-A to XLR x3, D-Tap to XLR x3
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £30.46
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.