Aputure’s Sidus Link Bridge is an intelligent uni that allows you to control legacy Aputure 2.4G Wi-Fi lighting devices via a Bluetooth enabled device through the Sidus Link mobile app. You can control up to 12 sets of lights at once and thanks to the Sidus Link mobile app, you can expand your legacy units functions by enabling the effects mode available in the app. The unit has a wide range and is rated at IP65, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor shooting.
Aputure Sidus Link Bridge Key Features:
- Allow you to control Legacy Aputure devices
- Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections
- You can control up to 12 sets of lights at once
- Effective within an 80m line-of-sight range
- 396-meter range with Sidus Mesh Network
- Supports nine creative Built-In Effects
- Supports SidusPro FX Picker FX Function
- The unit has an 18hr runtime per charge
- Intelligent USB Type-C PD Charging
- A IP65 rating allows for outdoor use
What’s in the box?
- 2 x Aputure Sidus Link Bridge Antenna
- 1 x USB Type-C Charging cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
How can I tell the Sidus Link Bridge’s battery level?
The unit has a single with 4 LED indicators that provide status information including for battery status, charging status and more.
Can I use this with the Sidus Link App?
By all means, you can connect to the Sidus Link Bridge to the app which will then allow you to control your lights via the app.
Will this let me control more than one light?
With the Bridge, you can control up to 12 sets of lights in 4 groups, across 3 channels. This is all controllable from your Bluetooth-enabled device with Sidus Link Bridge
Can I use this outside?
You can use the Sidus Link Bridge for both indoors and outdoor shoots, even in wet or dusty weather.
Back to top
Back to top
For Use With