The ASUS ProArt PA32UC-K 4K IPS UltraHD Premium Professional 32-inch Monitor delivers life-like HDR, stunning on-screen clarity and detail, colour accuracy, and outstanding colour fidelity. With its ergonomic design, eye protection technology, and plenty of built-in functions, you can work smarter and more comfortably. This powerful monitor is ideal for high-end video and photo editing, graphic design, and demanding workflows, allowing you to work while watching 4K videos. It comes with the X-Rite i1 Display Pro.
ASUS ProArt PA32UC-K 4K IPS UltraHD Premium Professional Monitor Key Features:
- Ideal for high-end video and photo editing, graphic design and demanding workflows
- Powerful monitor that allows you to carry out visually intensive design work while watching 4K video
- Easily adjust colour gamut, brightness, black levels, gamma correction, colour temperature and uniformity with advanced presets
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture functionalities
- Equipped with an Ultra HD Premium-certified 4K IPS panel for life-like HDR
- Enhanced contrast between bright and dark areas of the image for a high dynamic range
- Features a 384-zone direct-lit LED backlight matrix offering 1,000 nits and ASUS LED Driving tech
- Stunning colour fidelity supported by wide colour gamut technology
- ProArt Calibration technology for outstanding colour accuracy across PC or Mac desktops and laptops
- Offers uniformity compensation for reduced colour shifting and consistent brightness
- Fitted with 2x USB-C ports supporting Thunderbolt 3 for up to 40 Gbps transfer speeds
- Comes with the X-Rite i1 Display Pro and is compatible with most calibrators on the market
Expanded ASUS ProArt PA32UC-K 4K IPS UltraHD Premium Professional Monitor Key Features:
Detailed, Life-like Display
Equipped with ultra HD premium-certified 4K IPS panel that delivers 1,000 nits of brightness along with 85% Rec. 2020, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 95% DCI-P3, and 100% sRGB colour space for a life-like HDR. The monitor uses ProArt Calibration on top of being factory pre-calibrated to deliver outstanding colour accuracy. Featuring a 32-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) panel – that has 138 ppi resulting in 4x pixel density and 300% more onscreen space when compared to other Full HD monitors – the monitor provides you with superb clarity and details. Furthermore, the industry-standard HDR with 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio (ASCR) delivers enhanced contrast between the bright and dark areas of the image for a high dynamic range and even more detail. All of these features make the ASUS ProArt monitor ideal for high-end photo and video editing as well as demanding graphic design work, all while watching a 4K video.
The monitor offers a wide colour coverage, with 14-bit colour graphics, capable of displaying 1.07 billion colours. Additionally, the monitor supports Gamma values of 2.6, 2.4, 2.2, 2.0, and 1.8 as well as advanced grey-scale tracking for an exceptionally smooth transition between hues and natural-looking images. Furthermore, 95% of uniformity compensation is ensured to combat brightness and chroma fluctuations. Enjoy deepest blacks and brightest whites thanks to the full-array LED backlight (384 LED zones in total) being fitted into the monitor, featuring ASUS LED Driving tech and offering a peak brightness of 1,000 nits. To top things off, the monitor has a built-in circuit chip (IC) that you can save colour profiles onto for uniformed calibration. Even if you connect to a different device, your monitor will continue to display your setting so that there is no need to recalibrate.
For transfer speeds up to 40 Gbps, the monitor has been fitted with 2x USB-C ports supporting Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort as well as USB 3.1. The latter offers power delivery of up to 60W for external devices. When working with multiple screens, you can easily daisy-chain them via a single port with no need for a hub or a switch.
Simultaneously View Content from Multiple Sources
The Picture-in-Picture and Picture-by-Picture functionalities support simultaneous viewing of content from multiple sources. These functions give you the freedom to easily switch between sources and select which source plays audio. The Picture-by-Picture mode allows for multiple input sources being arranged side by side, with each having their individual widow’s colour settings customisable. You can do so via sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, User Mode 1, or User Mode 2. Picture-in-Picture, on the other hand, places the second input source within the main window’s corner.
Ergonomic Design for Comfortable Workflows:
The monitor features a slim profile and an ergonomically designed stand that can tilt, swivel, pivot, and offers height adjustment so that you can view most comfortably. The on-screen menu rotates automatically, allowing you to view the correct display when changing from landscape to portrait orientation. This function is particularly helpful when working on longer websites, infographics, or documents. The QuickFit Virtual Scale, allows you to work smarter and save time with an on-screen grid overlay for easy alignment and previewing documents in their actual size before they go to print – incredibly handy to graphic designers and publication editors. To reduce strain on your eyes, prevent eye fatigue, and headaches, as well as for a clearer image, the ASUS Flicker-Free technology has been implemented. Furthermore, the ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology guards your eyes against the harmful exposure to blue light.
What’s in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x ASUS ProArt PA32UC-K 4K IPS UltraHD Premium Professional Monitor
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3 Cable
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Support CD
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Cable Clip
- 1 x X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator