The Atomos Connect is an HDMI to USB converter, which allows for HDMI inputs of up to 4K 30p to be output at up to HD 1080 60p via the USB connection directly to a host computer for capture, streaming, or for use as a webcam. To use, simply connect the HDMI output from a camera, Atomos monitor recorder, or even a gaming console, and instantaneously stream via the USB from a computer. The Atomos Connect will convert 4K recording into the standard UVC (USB Video Class) so that you can stream to popular media platforms including Twitch and YouTube.
Atomos Connect Key Features:
- Ideal for Vloggers, Gamers, Twitch Streamers, Educators and Corporates
- Converts HDMI inputs of up to 4K 30p, HD 60p, and 720p 60p video/audio
- Compatible with any HDMI device and universally supported by any CDN/Social platform which supports UVC
- Livestream directly from your device via USB to platforms such as Twitch, YouTube and Facebook
- Livestream multi-cam HD productions by adding an Atomos device via the HDMI
- To connect your computer you'll need OBS, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast or X-Split for streaming
- Supports 8/10/12-bit deep colour
- No external power required
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x Atomos Connect
- 1 x User Manual