The Audio-Technica PRO 25AX is a dynamic microphone that is designed to capture sound from bass cabinets, kick drums, percussion and other highly dynamic instruments. With a hypercardiod polar pattern, the mic isolates background sounds produced from different directions that may be caused by adjacent instruments, HVAC systems, and other devices. You can rely on this mic for superb sonic quality, delivering a warm low-frequency response and with high SPL capability, it reproduces high amplitude sound of short duration without distortion. The hypercardioid pattern also reduces leaks from signal sources emanating from nearby monitors or speakers. An isolation clamp facilitates secure mounting of the PRO 25AX.
Audio-Technica PRO25AX Dynamic Instrument Mic Key Features:
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for excellent audio pickup
- Supports high SPL for reproducing loud sound without distortion
- Isolation camp for seamless mounting and reducing mechanical noise
- Suitable for audio pickup from bass cabinet, kick drum and percussion
- Rugged design for reliable performance and lasting service
- Offers warm-low frequency response for optimum sound quality
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Audio-Technica PRO 25AX Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Audio-Technica 8471 Isolation Clamp
- 1 x Threaded Adapter
- 1 x Protective Pouch
- 1 x 2-Year Warranty
What role does AT8471 isolation clamp play in this Pro25 AX mic?
The AT8471 isolation clamp helps provide various mounting options, besides eliminating vibrations and noise transmitted through microphone stands. Being easier to install, it provides your Audio-Technica PRO25AX Dynamic Instrument Mic true stability.
How does it compare with the Audio-Technica PRO 63 Dynamic Wired Microphone?
The Audio-Technica PRO 63 Dynamic Wired Microphone is a general purpose mic with the frequency range of 70 Hz to 16 kHz while the Audio-Technica PRO25AX Dynamic Instrument Mic has the frequency range of 30 Hz to 12 kHz. The former has cardioid polar pattern while the latter has hypercardioid polar pattern mic for excellent vocal pickup and reproduction.
Back to top
Back to top
Is Good For