Compact and versatile, the Autel EVO Nano+ Standard Package— Red features smooth flying manoeuvres, 4K quality capturing, and long battery backup, all packed in a lightweight yet robust casing. Featuring multiple cinematic and dramatic modes, this compact drone can be utilised for a wide range of applications. Providing crisp image transmission is the Autel SkyLink transmission system.
Autel EVO Nano+ Standard Package - Red Key Features:
- Equipped with a 50 MP camera for taking 4K resolution videos and images
- RYYB colour filter design produces colour accurate digital images
- Fast F1.9 aperture facilitates working in low-light conditions
- HDR mode takes multiple shots that can be merged together during editing
- Integrated 3-axis gimbal ensures shake and wobble-free footage
- Phase Detection Autofocus mode tracks subjects automatically
- Provides up to 28 minutes of flight time for long exposure shots in the air
- Long transmission range with 2.7K at 30 FPS quality provides crisp HD shots
- Autel Sky App facilitates editing, adding filters, and sharing files wirelessly
- Multiple modes for adding cinematic and dramatic effects while recording
- Built-in SonarSound system captures voices and ambient tones via smartphone
- Three-way obstacle avoidance scanners prevent impact with obstructions
- Lightweight drone that fits within a pocket for easy portability
- Comes with a dedicated remote controller for effective flight manoeuvres
Expanded Autel EVO Nano+ Standard Package - Red Key Features:
Superb HD Quality
An incredible choice for filmmakers and content creators, this drone is purpose-built to provide versatile use in a wide range of applications, such as recording landscapes, filming subjects, capturing images, and so much more. The drone houses a 50 MP camera backed by a CMOS sensor that is capable of recording crisp 4K resolution content. With a fast f1.9 aperture, this compact drone allows working in low-light conditions without compromising colour quality or resolution.
Incredible Subject Tracking
The Autel Nano+ plus features a Dynamic Track 2.1 system that helps to track dynamic subjects, such as vehicles, animals, or persons, allowing you to focus on other things. When used with the integrated 3-axis gimbal, the dynamic tracking feature becomes flawless, producing wobble-free footage with cinematic clarity. Not only does the gimbal help during dynamic tracking, but it also helps during multiple cinematic modes featured by the Nano+ drone.
With the Autel SkyLink Transmission system, this drone provides uninterrupted transmission over a long distance. This powerful system allows it to send strong signals within a radius of 6.2 miles with 2.7K at 30 FPS quality, enabling you to cover a large area for capturing creative footage and shots. Also, the drone features anti-interference capabilities, ensuring that signals from other devices do not hinder the transmission. This helps relay HD content without any lags or hiccups.
Three-way Obstacle Avoidance
Equipped with three-way scanners, this advanced drone continuously scans three sides (back, front, and below), preventing crashes or impacts with obstruction. In case an obstruction is detected, the Autel Evo drone stops immediately and avoids moving in that direction until the obstruction is cleared or the drone flies above it.
Dedicated Smartphone App
Content creators would surely love the instant capture and share feature. The Autel Sky App lets you edit recorded content, add filters to them, or share it wirelessly to other devices. Additionally, this app enables you to access different cinematic modes and add soundtracks to your recorded videos to make them appear more professional and visually pleasing.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Autel EVO Nano+ Drone Red
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Propellers
- 1 x Gimbal Cover
- 1 x Simple Remote Controller
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Lightning Connector
- 1 x USB-C Connector
- 1 x Micro USB Connector
- 1 x Spare Propellers (pair)
- 8 x Spare Screws
- 1 x Screwdriver
How can you use the Fade Away mode featured by this drone?
Simply download the Autel Sky app to your smartphone. Activate your drone and choose the cinematic mode features. From the modes menu, select the Far Away mode. This makes the drone fly upwards slowly, creating a dramatic fade effect. Please use this mode in an open area.
Does this drone come with extra propellers?
This drone is supplied with one extra propeller for the required use.
How does the Autel drone capture sound?
The Autel drone utilises the Autel Sky app and captures ambient sounds and voices using the smartphone.
How far can you fly this drone? What is its battery life?
This drone uses the powerful Autel SkyLink system that allows it to provide transmission from 6.2 miles. After that, the feed stops and you cannot fly it further. When fully charged, the drone provides up to 28 minutes of fly time.
Back to top