BenQ SW271C Pro 27 Inch IPS Monitor Key Features:
- Designed for professional-level photo and video editing
- Improved brightness and screen uniformity for edge-to-edge clarity
- The monitor is both Calman Verified and Pantone Validated
- Beautifully crisp & clear 4K (3840 x 2160) monitor with IPS Technology
- Stylish, modern, sleek and ergonomic construction with a slim bezel
- Impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, and 100% sRGB/Rec. 709
- 90% of DCI-P3/Display P3, all of which provides incredibly realistic colour
- Professional and highly-accurate colour reproduction from a 16-bit 3D LUT
- An average Delta E = 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space
- Offers HDR preview with HDR10 & HLG with 24/25/30P video support
- BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness
- Supports CalMAN & LightSpace calibration software for adjusting the 3D LUT
- Paper Color Sync software simulates printing results on-screen
- USB-C connectivity with 60W power delivery for complete versatility
- Includes the 2nd generation Hotkey Puck
Expanded BenQ SW271C Pro 27 Inch IPS Monitor Key Features:
Designed For Working Professionals
The BenQ SW271C Pro 27 Inch IPS Monitor has one goal in mind - To meet the meticulous colour-accuracy demands of creative professionals. This monitor has been designed to be ideal for both photo editing and video post-production featuring industry colour standards, covering 99% of Adobe RGB, 100% of sRGB/Rec.709, and 90% of DCI-P3/Display P3. In addition to this, the monitor also offers HDR preview with HDR10 & HLG with 24/25/30P video support, as well as being both Calman Verified and Pantone Validated.
When producing high-quality content, be it videos or prints, colour uniformity and consistency is vital. The monitor offers an impressively high 3840 x 2160 resolution which allows you to view stunning 4K footage that remains as highly detailed and precise as it was when shot in-camera. This monitor also sees upgrades to the overall uniformity and brightness over previous models that of course, also contributes to the colour consistency.
Printing with Confidence
It can often be a task to envision your images as the prints that will eventually come out as physical copies. Calibrating your monitor can be a challenge in itself and even when you have done this, getting your colours just right is a difficult job. To combat this, this monitor features BenQ's Paper Colour Sync technology. This proprietary software is designed to simulate printing results based on your printer and the paper used. This means that you can efficiently edit photos on screen with the confidence that your prints will match your edits.
The 2nd generation Hotkey Puck is an updated dial that sits pride of place below the monitor screen. It is an intuitive, tactile device that gives you full access to the OSD menu for lightning-fast changes to brightness, contrast, and volume. Instead of scrolling through on-screen menus, the Hotkey Puck provides a much more efficient and cleaner way to navigate/manipulate certain aspects of your image. This is great for productivity when working through a large number of still images, whilst affording videographers and colour graders with a more authentic and hands-on editing experience.
Contemporary USB-C Connection
The BenQ SW271C Pro utilises a high-capacity USB-C port to ensure speed, consistency, and power. It has the ability to perform high-speed video, audio, and data transmissions - prioritising your workflow and individual needs as an image-maker. As well as this, the USB-C port delivers 60W power and is located at the back of the monitor alongside various other inputs/outputs for user-friendly navigation. The PC/Video inputs include two HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4, and the aforementioned USB Type-C (PD60W).
What's in the box?
- 1 x BenQ SW271C Pro 27 Inch IPS Monitor
- 1 x Detachable Shading Hood
- 1 x Palette Master Element Calibration Software
- 1 x Hotkey Puck G2
What is the DCI-P3 and Adobe RGB % rating on this monitor?
The BenQ SW271C has an impressive 100% sRGB/Rec.709 rating, as well as a strong 90% DCI-P3.
Who is this monitor best suited to?
This BenQ 4K monitor is ideally suited to pro-level photographers and videographers. This is because of its beautifully crisp and clear (3840 x 2160) display, lightning-fast video/audio/data transmission, as well as the fact that it supports Palette Master Element software, Calman, and Lightspace.
Will this monitor display accurate colours for colour grading video?
As the BenQ SW271C is a pro-level 4K monitor, it is the ideal candidate for colour grading. This is further backed up by an outstanding 99% Adobe RGB colour space and its 16-bit 3D LUT.
Does the BenQ SW271C feature an audio output?
This monitor features an available headphone jack that can be utilised when editing video footage and syncing audio.
How does this improved Hotkey Puck G2 differ from the previous model?
The connected Hotkey puck is much faster and more efficient than the previous version. It affords full control over the OSD menu for accurate and timely changes to be made to brightness, contrast, and volume.
Back to top