With this specific NDI Multiview Lite Streaming Software from BirdDog, you have the ability to add up to six Multiview streams from up to 24 NDI sources. The software is easy to install upon a laptop or computer that supports Windows 10 or higher. In short, you are provided with a maximum of six windows of 2 x 2 grids from up to 24 NDI sources on the screen. These input/output streams further support up to UHD 4K video and utilise low-bandwidth NDI codecs to allow for multiple streams. The software outputs a singular NDI stream with each of the six Multiview streams having the ability to be picked up by variant receivers. Within each of these visual windows, you can then preview audio levels, tally information, and overlay source labels to efficiently identify each video source within the expanded grid.
BirdDog Multiview Lite - NDI Multiviewer. Create up to six, 2x2 outputs Key Features:
- Forms a coherent NDI multiview stream
- Custom selectable grid layouts available
- Access up to six 2 x 2 windows in Lite Version
- 6 x NDI outputs available from 24 sources
- Ability to apply a range of overlay options
- Preview audio levels, tally information, and include source labels
- Recommended to run on Intel Core i5 series processor and above
- Supports Windows 10 and above
What's in the box?
Back to top
- 1 x BirdDog Multiview Lite - NDI Multiviewer (Download)