The Blind Spot Gear Tile Light Duo is a multi-purpose, high-quality LED light suitable for stills and video work both off and on the camera. It is made up of 2x Tile Lamps, 2x Remote Dimmer, 2x Dimmer Extension Cable, 2x International AC, 2x Battery Adapter, 2x Battery (NP-F550), 2x CTO Gel, 1x USB Battery Charger, 2x Ball Mount, 1x Hot Shoe Adapter and 1x EVA Case.
Key Features: Blind Spot Gear Tile Light Duo
- Rugged, portable light for professionals
- Ideal for photographers, filmmakers and creatives of all kinds
- Provides an even throw of light with a colour temperature of 5600K
- Control: built in 5 step dimming (button) or external remote dimmer accessory (included)
- Gel Attachment: electro static / micro vacuum - no accessory required
- Flicker-free dimming from 0-100%
- Features two 1/4"-20 screw thread mounts for attaching accessories
- Includes custom-made travel case with shock absorbant foam
- 2x Tile Lamp
- 2x Remote Dimmer
- 2x Dimmer Extension Cable
- 2x International AC
- 2x Battery Adapter
- 2x Battery (NP-f550)
- 2x CTO Gel
- 1x USB Battery Charger
- 2x Ball Mount
- 1x Hot Shoe Adapter
- 1x EVA Case
- Lumens (Max) 1700 Lm
- Optical System Single Surface Emitter
- Beam Angle 120 (half Peak angle)
- Colour Temperature (CCT) 5600k
- Power in: 3.5mm DC Barrel
- Control port: 2.5mm 4 pin jack
- Max Power 22w
- Max Current Draw 3.5a (@6.5V)
- Voltage Range 6.5-24V DC
- Power supply (AC) AC 12v output with 3m cord and international plugs.
- Power supply (battery) Battery Adapter (sony NP-f compatible). 45min run time with supplied battery.
- 0.3m 5742 lx
- 0.5m 2067 lx
- 1m 517 lx
Back to top
- Weight 300g / 0.65lbs
- Lamp Size 164mm x 78mm x 19mm
- Lamp Size (Imperial) 6.5 x 3 x 0.75"
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £22.51
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.