1. The Promoter is Wex Photo Video, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich. NR3 2BT.
2. Images must be submitted to the MNCRC Photo Competition via the online submission form, (which must be completed in full). Any other form of submission will not be accepted.
3. Only JPEG or TIFF files with a source file that is at least 5000px wide will be accepted. Medium resolution images are recommended for easy upload however if medium images are supplied, the winner of the competition will be required to submit a high resolution image. Only after the specification of the full resolution image is verified, will the winning image be confirmed. Images must have been taken on or after the 2nd November 2019 at one of the MNCRC events.
4. Participants enter the MNCRC Photo Competition at their own risk and are solely responsible for their own health and safety. Wex Photo Video does not accept responsibility for any repercussions that may arise during or after images have been taken.
5. Wex Photo Video is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by entrants in the process of creating and submitting their photographs.
6. Entries can be submitted at any time before 11:59pm on March 31st 2020. Images submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry. However, Wex Photo Video reserves the right to extend the entry period at any time.
7. The MNCRC Photo Competition winners will be announced within 30 days of the competition closing.
8. There will be one MNCRC Photo Competition winner, who will receive £50 worth of Wex Photo Video vouchers, One Calumet 3 section carbon fibre tripod worth £129.00, a Calumet PRO-D series 7048 ball head worth £89.00 and Calumet medium backpack worth £99.00 at time of terms and conditions creation. Prizes are as stated only, and no cash alternatives will be given. However, Wex Photo Video retains the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances change beyond its control.
9. The judging of MNCRC Photo Competition entries will be carried out by employees of Wex Photo Video.
10. By submitting images to the MNCRC Photo Competion, you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the images and that the images are your original work. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to ask entrants to supply the original raw files from the camera, in order to verify any images it suspects may not be the photographer’s own work. Anyone found to be entering imagery belonging to others will be immediately disqualified.
11. Entrants retain all copyright over any photographs submitted. However, by entering the competition you agree that your photograph may be used by Wex Photo Video for the purpose of promoting the MNCRC Photo Competition online, via social media and on the Wex blog. Wex Photo Video is not responsible for the licensing of any images submitted by entrants and will cooperate with authorities, should any copyright infringements arise.
12. The MNCRC Photo Competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over as of 2nd November 2019, except employees of Wex Photo Video, the companies or organisations with whom the competition is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
13. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners, although if the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 28 days of the MNCRC Photo Competition closing, Wex Photo Video reserves the right to offer the main prize to another entrant (as chosen by the MNCRC Photo Competition judges).
14. No purchase necessary to win nor enter.
15. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to disqualify entrants found to be breaking any of these MNCRC Photo Competition terms and conditions. Those found breaking any conditions will be notified of their disqualification from the MNCRC Photo Competition.
17. Any entrant found to have submitted content deemed inappropriate by Wex Photo Video will be disqualified immediately. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to contact authorities regarding any submissions it considers unlawful. The views and opinions expressed via all MNCRC Photo Competition entries do not necessarily reflect those held by Wex Photo Video.
18. The competition is subject to the general terms and conditions found here.
19. All entrants are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise.
20. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
21. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to suspend and or cancel the competition at any time.
22. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any image submitted is law abiding and does not breech the General Data Protection Regulation.