Wex Photo Marathon Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Wex Photo Video, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich. NR3 2BT.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over; exceptions are employees of Wex Photo Video, and anyone connected with the competition.
3. The prizes are as listed on the event page, namely £150 of Wex vouchers for the winner. One of the winning images will also be posted on Wex Photo Video's instagram.
4. The competition closes at 11:59pm on the day of the marathon event. Entries received after this point will not be entered into the competition.
5. Ticket purchase is necessary to enter. Tickets cost £10.00.
6. Entrance to the competition must be via [email protected].
7. Any entry that is defaced, made fraudulently or is illegible will not be accepted into the draw.
8. The winner will be notified within 5 days of the competition closing.
9. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, nor an alternative offered, unless there are circumstances beyond our control, in which case a prize of equal value will be offered.
10. By submitting images to the Wex Photo Marathon, you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the images and that they are your original work. Anyone found to be entering imagery belonging to others will be immediately disqualified.
11. Submitted images must be in JPEG format with a file size of no more than 5MB. Images must be taken on the day of the event.
12. Entrants retain all copyright over any images submitted, although by entering you agree for your images to be used by Wex Photo Video for the purpose of promoting the competition online, in store and for use at any future events.
13. Wex Photo Video is not responsible for the licensing of any images, models or locations submitted by entrants and will co-operate with authorities, should any copyright infringements arise.
14. The winners and runners-up will be selected according to merit by several staff in store and is anonymous.
15. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the prize draw you agree to participate in any reasonable promotional activity or press material regarding the competition when required by Wex Photo Video; and you agree that Wex has the right to print and hang your images across its estate of stores.
17. When entering the competition, you will not be added to any email marketing lists unless you specifically give us permission to do so.
18. Any personal data required is collected and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We do not disclose data to any third parties unless disclosure is necessary for the fulfilment of a service or prize; you have specifically given consent for a particular service or prize; or we have a legitimate interest in disclosing data. For more information about the kind of personal data we collect, read our full Privacy and Personal Data Policy: www.wex.co.uk/privacy.
19. Any entrant found to have submitted content deemed inappropriate by Wex Photo Video will be disqualified immediately. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to contact authorities regarding any submission that is considered unlawful. The views and opinions expressed via all Capture Christmas entries do not necessarily reflect those held by Wex Photo Video.
21. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances are beyond our control.