The finale of this year’s Norfolk & Norwich Festival promises to be a dazzling mixture of acrobatics and light displays – and you could be photographing it!
Wex is offering you an exclusive opportunity to capture the rehearsal of this year’s Norfolk and Norwich Festival finale, Safe House.
This never-before-seen performance, from the award-winning Metro-Boulot-Dodo theatre company, promises a unique blend of dazzling acrobatics and lighting displays. And, to ensure you come away with spectacular images of the show, you’ll be guided by professional photographer Paul Bayfield throughout the shoot.
The performance will take place at 8pm on Friday 23rd May, at the St James Development site, Norwich. The public finale performance will take place at 10pm on Sat May 24th. Winners will be contacted closer to the date with further details.
How To Enter
To enter, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and a contact telephone number, including ‘Safe House Competition‘ in the subject line. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Wex Photographic, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT.
- One entry per person only, no bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- You must have a suitable camera (film or digital with some degree of manual control) to be considered.
- The competition closes at midday on 12th May 2014. Entries submitted after this point will not be accepted.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of Wex Photographic, the companies or organisations with whom the competition is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or have insufficient postage applied or damaged in the post. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Postal entries for the competition should be sent to Wex Photographic (Competitions), 13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT. Please provide us with your name, address, telephone number and the competition you are entering. Illegible entries will be deemed void.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, Wex Photographic retains the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances change.
- The name(s) of prizewinner(s) will be made available to those who send a stamped addressed envelope to the competition entry address.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise.
- Winners will be selected at random and announced within seven days of the competition closing date.
- No purchase necessary to win nor enter.
- Wex Photographic reserves the right to amend the competition terms at any time.