Fancy shooting a live show at this year’s Norfolk & Norwich Festival and getting expert advice as you do? We have ten places up for grabs!
Keen performance photographer? Fancy shooting a live show at this year’s Norfolk & Norwich Festival? We’re offering ten lucky photographers the chance to photograph a sold-out performance of The Bo Nanafana Social Club at this year’s festival. Promising to be a raucous night of New Orleans-style Jump Steady Jazz, you’ll have expert advice from photographer Dibs McCallum as you shoot, and once you’re done you’ll get to watch the rest of the show!
The performance will take place on Friday 16th May, at the Adnams Spiegeltent, Chapelfield Gardens, Norwich (click here for directions). You’ll be shooting from 8.30pm until 10.15pm, with the show running on till 2am.
How To Enter
To enter, simply email us at email@example.com with your full name and a contact telephone number, including ‘NNF14‘ in the subject line. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Wex Photographic, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT.
- One entry per person only, no bulk or third party entries will be accepted.
- You must have a suitable camera (film or digital with some degree of manual control) to be considered.
- The competition closes at midday on Friday 18th April 2014. Entries submitted after this point will not be accepted.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of Wex Photographic, the companies or organisations with whom the competition is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or have insufficient postage applied or damaged in the post. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Postal entries for the competition should be sent to Wex Photographic (Competitions), 13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT. Please provide us with your name, address, telephone number and the competition you are entering. Illegible entries will be deemed void.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However, Wex Photographic retains the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances change.
- The name(s) of prizewinner(s) will be made available to those who send a stamped addressed envelope to the competition entry address.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to co-operate in any future publicity that may arise.
- Winners will be selected at random and announced within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- No purchase necessary to win nor enter.
- Wex Photographic reserves the right to amend the competition terms at any time.