Lightroom user? Fancy brushing up on your editing skills? Join our free and exclusive webinar courtesy of Adobe and Datacolor.
Adobe and Datacolor will be hosting a free webinar exclusively for Wex Photographic customers later this month.
Designed for users of Adobe Lightroom, the webinar will focus on the complete image-editing process when using Lightroom and other programs within the Adobe Creative Cloud family, from importing and editing your images to exporting them. Also covered will be working with Lightroom Mobile, Adobe’s tablet- and smartphone-specific editing program.
The hour-long webinar will be led by Richard Curtis, Principal Solutions Consultant at Adobe and Richard West, Marketing and Sales Manager for Datacolor, on Wednesday April 29 2015 at 7:00pm (BST). Make sure to register for a place via the link below.
As well as the chance to pick up great image-editing tips from the experts, all attendees will be automatically entered into a competition to win a Datacolor Spyder 5 Elite and Datacolor SpyderCheckr worth £329! Terms and conditions apply – see below for further details.
Please note: this seminar takes place online only – there is no event at our Norwich showroom.
Click here to register for your place
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Wex Photographic, 13 Frensham Road, Norwich. NR3 2BT.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18; exceptions are employees of Wex Photographic and anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The competition opens at 9.30am 14.04.15 and closes at 7:00pm on 29.04.15. Submissions received after this point will not be entered into the competition.
- All entrants who attend the webinar will automatically be entered into the competition. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] with the subject line “I’d like to win with Datacolor” and your name and contact details in the body of the email to be entered into the draw.
- The draw will be made on 30.05.15 and the winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner will receive a Datacolor SpyderCheckr worth £110 and a Datacolor Spyder 5 Elite worth £219.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, nor an alternative offered, unless there are circumstances beyond our control, in which case a prize of equal value will be offered.
- Winner will be notified of their win within two weeks of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days, a new draw will be made from the completed entries.
- The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to participate in any reasonable promotional activity or press material regarding the competition when required by Wex Photographic.
- Wex Photographic will not pass on your personal details to any third-party companies.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.