Canon today unveils the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000, a new professional-grade photo printer designed for art schools, graphic artists, designers and professional photographers. Boasting an advanced 12-ink pigment based system, as well as a new 1.28” print head and processing engine.
The imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 produces outstanding quality prints up to A2 in around six minutes. A new ‘Crystal-fidelity’ feature ensures photos taken with Canon EOS cameras can be faithfully reproduced with exceptional precision. In addition, wireless and cloud connectivity also offers users the freedom to print from a variety of devices and popular apps.
Professional, high quality printing
Employing a unique 12-ink pigment based system the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 promises to deliver exceptional quality prints with an expanded colour gamut. A new series of LUCIA PRO inks include a Photo Black, Matt Black, Grey and Photo Grey, and together with a specialist Chroma Optimizer ink, aims to ensure professional quality monochrome prints with increased black density and uniform glossiness. The new printer should help users achieve prints with smooth gradations, suppressed graininess and an anti-bronzing effect.
- Incorporates new L-COA PRO Image Processing System
- Accepts 1200ppi high resolution image data
- With the ability to select from 17 types of Canon approved ICC profile paper, including glossy, semi-glossy and matte
- *The printer also features A2 cut sheet support, producing high quality prints up to 17”.
- Use Canon’s Print Studio Pro plugin to print quickly from a range of advanced editing software suites, such as Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Print wirelessly from cloud services such as dropbox and a range of devices including laptops, PCs, tablets, smartphones and cameras
Compact size, perfect for studios and classrooms
With a downsized print head and optimised internal components, the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 is incredibly compact and occupies less space than traditional large format printers. At approximately 723 x 433 x 285 mm, even with 12 ink tanks, the printer is perfect for desktop use in a studio or small classroom environment. This release is the first in a new series of professional grade printers from Canon.
imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 key features:
- Take your photography to the next level with professional colour prints
- Large printing up to A2 in supreme quality
- Faithfully reproduce the colours and details of your images in print
- Keep connected with wireless & cloud printing
- Simplify your printing workflow with the Print Studio Pro plugin
*When using Canon Photo Paper Pro Platinum and in a bordered setting