1. The Promoter is Wex Photo Video. Wex Photo Video is a trading name of Calumet Photographic Limited (Company Registration no. 00425579) and Warehouse Express Limited (Company Registration no. 03366976). Registered office: 13 Frensham Road, Norwich. NR3 2BT.
2. No purchase is necessary to win or enter.
3. Participants can submit up to 3 images.
4. Images submitted to the competition must be in JPEG format.
5. Images can be submitted anytime during the active competition, until midnight on 17th September 2023.
6. The winner of this competition will be awarded a Canon EOS R8 and Canon RF 24mm-50mm Lens worth £1,899 at the time of writing these terms. The winner will be contacted via email.
7. By submitting images to the competition you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the image and that the image is your original work. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to ask entrants to supply a high-resolution and/or RAW version of any submission (with metadata embedded) to verify any images it suspects may not be the person’s own work. Anyone found to be entering images belonging to others will be immediately disqualified.
8. Entrants retain all copyright over any images/videos submitted, although by entering you agree for your images to be used by Wex Photo Video competition promotions, including sharing across our social platforms.
9. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over as of August 1st 2023, except employees of Wex Photo Video, the companies or organisations with whom the competition is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the competition.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the competition closing, Wex Photo Video reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up.
12. All entrants to the competition are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to cooperate in any future publicity that may arise. The winner’s announcement may be made across Wex Photo Video’s platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook YouTube and the Wex website.
13. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to disqualify entrants found to be breaking any of these conditions from each monthly competition. Those found to be repeatedly breaking these conditions will be notified of their disqualification.
14. Any personal data required for the sending of prizes or acquiring images/videos are collected and processed under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. We do not disclose data to any third parties unless disclosure is necessary for the fulfilment of a service or prize; you have specifically given consent for a particular service; or we have a legitimate interest in disclosing data. For more information about the kind of personal data we collect, read our full Privacy and Personal Data Policy.
15. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any image submitted is law-abiding and does not breach the General Data Protection Regulation.
16. The competition is subject to the general terms and conditions found here
17. Wex Photo Video reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.