The Boya BY-PM700 USB Microphone is a high-quality condenser microphone that has been designed with stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional and bi-directional polar patterns which make this microphone suitable for a range of uses including recording, interviews, vocals and podcasting. The microphone will record high-quality audio in up to 16 bit/48 kHz resolution oh which can be monitored through a zero-latency headphone output. It feautres gain control and a mute button that allows you to make live adjustments to your recording. Finally, this microphone is super-simple to use with a plug-and-play operation straight out of the box on both Mac and Windows systems.
Boya BY-PM700 USB Microphone Key Features:
- A hugely versatile USB condenser microphone
- Ideal for recording, interviews, vocals & podcasting
- Designed for desktop use with both Mac and Windows
- An intelligent and advanced triple-capsule design
- Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional & bi-directional polar patterns
- Offers a high-quality, professional 16 Bit/48 kHz resolution
- A useful muting function to avoid unwanted interruptions
- A 1/8" headphone jack with latency-free monitoring
- A robust and durable all-metal construction
- Integrated USB cable to connect to your machine
- Folds down to a compact size, ideal for transporting
What's in the box?
- 1 x Boya BY-PM700 Microphone USB Condenser Microphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Does this require any installation or set up?
This microphone has a simple plug-and-play operation straight out of the box.
Does this require batteries?
This microphone is powered by USB once plugged into a compatible machine.
Back to top
Back to top
Is Good For