The Bushnell NatureView Cam HD is the latest nature trail camera for wildlife enthusiasts. It features a 3-megapixel CMOS sensor (with 5MP and 12MP interpolation) that captures still images and HD 720p video, with sound, and in stunning detail. The rugged cam is ideal for outdoor use and comes with a new Hyper PIR (passive infra-red) system which automatically regulates sensitivity based on temperature. The time stamps are now more detailed and the addition of a manual GPS Geotag embeds each image with GPS coordinates for optimum tracking. The new Field Scan 2x gives you two windows of image capture to capitalise on dusk and dawn movement. You can also expect brighter, sharper night time stills with the addition of the Hyper Night Vision – 32 LED Low-Glow lights with a flash range of 25m. It comes with an SD card slot and will take up to 32GB capacity (card not included) and operates on either 4 or 8 AA batteries (not included). Class 10 SD card recommended.
Bushnell NatureView Cam HD:
Remotely capture images & videos of wildlife anytime, anywhere
The Camera Features:
Audio Record: In video mode, this feature allows you to record audio with the video simultaneously.
Field Scan 2x: Time-lapse technology automatically snaps images at pre-set intervals of one minute to one hour, within the hours of your choice. Now with two available time slots so you can monitor dusk and dawn movement. Because it’s not triggered by animals, it provides the widest viewing area possible. But unlike all other time-lapse cameras, its simultaneous live trigger will still capture images of anything that walks by.
GPS Geotag: All Cams have the option to embed (manually) GPS coordinates to make tracking animals and camera placement simple.
HD Video: Records wide-screen video with up to 1280x720 resolution.
Hyper Night Vision Flash: A quantum leap in distance and brightness, this new system ensures the sharpest after-dark imagery.
Auto PIR: This new system’s built-in temperature sensor self-regulates the passive infrared sensor for more consistent function in all conditions.
Multi Flash Mode: Allows you to adjust flash power for different setups to conserve battery power where applicable.
Temp Stamp: This puts a temperature stamp on each picture at the time it was taken.
Wide Screen - 16:9: Now in 16:9 format and 4:3 format.
- Sensor Resolution: 3, 5 or 12MP high-quality full colour resolution
- Video: HD Video resolution (1280x7520p)
- Flash: 32 Low-Glow LED
- Flash Range (ft. / m): 80 ft. / 25m
- Backlit LCD Display: Black and White Text LCD
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: Takes 4 or 8 (recommended) AA batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Infrared Sensor Range (ft. / m): 80 ft. / 25m
- Trigger Speed: 0.3-second / Video: 2 second delay
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- SD Card Slot: Up to 32 Gb
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
* True 3 MP sensor with 5MP compression and 12MP interpolation
Back to top
Back to top
||USB and TV-OUT
||32 Low-Glow LEDs
HD Movie Mode
||Video Cable, USB Cable, Installation Strap
|| 3, 5 & 8
Shutter speed min