A 24-megapixel trail camera with quick trigger speed, a flash array consisting of 36 Low-Glow LEDs and a B&W text LCD display. Perfect for capturing high-resolution stills or HD video of wildlife or intruders.
Kate MacRae – Kingfisher June 2017
Content kindly provided by Kate MacRae – www.wildlifekate.co.uk
Key Features: Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor 20MP Low Glow Trail Camera
- 2,8, 24-megapixel high-quality full colour resolution
- Dynamic HD 1080p Video
- Colour viewer screen
- Day/night autosensor
- Unparalleled night vision distance and brightness up to 100 feet
- Hyper PIR (Lo/Med/High/Auto)
- 100 feet detection distance
- Night Vision Shutter Speed: User selectable @ High / Med / Low
- Response Time: 0.25 sec photos, 1.0 sec video, and a 0.5 sec recovery rate
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec to 60 min
- Pre-set menus and backlit 5-way buttons for easy setup
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 photos per trigger to capture more movement
- Hybrid mode: Yes. Select video, photo, or both. Can also run Time-Lapse mode simultaneously
- Dynamic Video run time: 5 to 120 sec by day, up to 60 sec at night depending on sensing animal movement and LED settings.
- Field Scan (time-lapse) mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 min to 60 min, day/night or 24hr
- Operational temperature range -20°C to 60° C
- Operation on/off: User selectable, 24hr / Day / Night (based on ambient light level)
- GPS Geotag: Yes
- Date/Time /Temp/Moon Stamp: Yes
- Runs up to 12 months on one set of batteries (depending on usage)
- Solar Panel accessory input: Yes
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SDHC card slot - Max 32 GB (we recommend high speed Class 10)
- Camouflage Pattern
- Warranty: One year
- Lens: F= 2.8mm - FOV 38°
- Image Resolution: 24-megapixel
- Night vision: 36 Low Glow LED, 100 ft /30 m Range
- Hyper PIR Sensor Range: 55 dg > 30m Selectable L/M/High
- Back-lit LCD Colour Display Menu and Playback: 2.4'' screen
- Exposure: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Battery Type: AA x8 Alkaline or Lithium. (Lithium for best performance)
- Video size: 1920 x 1080 HD / 1280 x 720p HD / 640 x 360 pixels per frame @ 29 fps, day / 15 - 20 fps, night
- Picture Size: Selectable HD 1920 x 1080, 4k 3840 x 2160, High 5920 x 3416 Pixels
- File format: jpeg images and AVI video
- USB Out: Yes (cable not included)
- Audio Record: Yes
- Field Scan / Time-lapse mode 2x : Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: No
- External 7.5 V DC power input: No (solar panel option only)
Dynamic video length times:
Back to top
- Day-light: up to 2 min videos
- Night-time + LED on high: maximum 15 second videos
- Night-time + LED on medium or low: maximum 60 second videos
Back to top
|Memory Card Format
||SD (up to 32 GB)
|Shutter Speed Min
||36 Low-Glow Black LEDs
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.10
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.