Able to control Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax system flashes all at the same time, the Cactus V6 II Wireless Flash Transceiver is an upgrade to the innovative Cactus V6, and can support high-speed synchronisation (HSS). Designed for creative photographers, it features an AF-assist LED light, and a multi-master system that allows it to work with more than one camera.
Key Features: Cactus V6 II Wireless Flash Transceiver
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment
- Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output
- Works with the Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash series to support HSS and Power Sync
Features Inherited from the V6:
- Lo Power
- Absolute Power
- TTL Pass-through
- Group Sequence
- Sports Shutter
- Remote Shutter
- Relay Mode
- Delay Mode
- Firmware Update support
Download the FREE firmware upgrade on the V6 II and V6 IIs
to have wireless cross-brand TTL on Fujifilm, Sigma and Sony cameras.
TTL features at a glance:
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS/FP support of
Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony flashes; 2
- Cross-brand wireless TTL of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic,
Pentax, Sigma and Sony flashes; 2
- Two Exposure Locks offer consistency with the convenience of wireless TTL;
- Works seamlessly with Cactus RF60X to support HSS, TTL, remote power and zoom
The Cactus V6 II has an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible – even in pitched-black! Besides the camera-mounted V6 II, off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even when camera is far from the subject.
V6 II can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at device start-up by selecting the system the flash belongs to and assigning an Auto flash profile. Moreover, it now works with previously unsupported digital-only TTL flash models on the V6 and expands its compatibility. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and selects the system accordingly. This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Flash Profile Customisation
Users may still manually choose from more than 60 popular flash models from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Metz, Nissin, etc. should they wish to. And for those who demands the utmost accurate power outputs they may adjust each power level using the Cactus Profile Editor, a computer-installed software that allows the saving of up to 10 personalized flash profiles.
Remote Power and Zoom Control
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now available to all compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on Cactus RF60 series Wireless Flash before. This will give photographers much quicker controls by swapping controls of power and zoom settings directly on the V6 II.
The V6 II allows multiple photographers to trigger off-camera flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding and events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
|Maximum Working Distance
||72 x 72 x 42mm
Flash sync speed