Pro-D Series Ball Heads are made of the highest-grade materials to provide years of dependable performance. They feature smooth lubricated movements, 360° calibrated panning, independent pan and ball-locking knobs, adjustable-drag control for maximum performance for different camera/lens configurations, a quick-release mounting plate and a built-in spirit level for quick and accurate setups.
This model provides smooth ball-levelling movement with a 90-degree slot for quick conversion from horizontal to vertical formats.
The Calumet Pro-D Series Ball Head is backed by a 3-year limited parts-and-labour warranty.
Key Features: Calumet Pro-D Series 7048 Ball Head
- Maximum Load Capacity: 11.8 kg (26 lbs)
- Independent pan and ball locking knobs
- Adjustable drag control knob
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision
- Quick-release plate safety lock
- Built-in spirit level for quick, accurate setups
- Smooth lubricated movements
- Includes 1/4"-20 mount on quick-release plate
Your purchase includes:
Back to top
- Pro-D Series 7048 Ball Head
- 1/4"-20 Quick Release Plate
- Cloth Storage Pouch
- User Guide
Back to top
Quick release plate