Designed to offer delicate and subtle rendering of a subject, Canon's Sumire prime lenses offer fast apertures and precise manual control with a crafted focus bokeh aimed at careful creative expression. The Sumire primes deliver the same subtle warm colour tone from the Canon cinema lens range, making it easy to change lenses without affecting colour balance.
Key Features of the Sumire Prime Series:
- Compact Cine Primes with a new creative cinematic look
- Combines the look of vintage glass with modern sensor coverage
- For use with Canon's Cinema EOS full-frame and Super 35mm 4K cameras including the C700 FF, C300 Mark II and C200
- Compatible with the latest full-frame and Super 35mm PL-mount cameras from leading manufacturers
- Interchangeable PL mount with full-frame coverage (PL Mount can be changed to EF at Canon Service Centres)
- Same unified warm colour tone as the original Cinema Lens range
- Bright T-number and 11-blade iris for a more pleasing cinematic look and natural circular-like bokeh
- Reduced focus breathing, 300-degree focus rotation and consistent filter diameter and gear positioning
- Available focal lengths: 14mm T3.1, 20mm T1.5, 24mm T1.5, 35mm T1.5, 50mm T1.3, 85mm T1.3 and 135mm T2.2
Behind the Scenes at the Canon Sumire Prime Series production showcase
Introducing the Canon Sumire Cinema Prime Lenses
Back to top
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 24 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||23 x £298.50
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.