Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
The item has been removed from packaging and examined, otherwise as new. Stock Image used. The packaging shows minor wear.
Back to top
The Canon EOS C200 Atomos Ninja V Kit is made up of the Canon C200 4K Camcorder, Atomos Ninja V HDMI Monitor/Recorder and Atomos Power Kit. The C200 opens up new creative options for videographers, and it's the first Canon cinema camera to offer internal 4K recording. Users can capture 10-bit 4K 50p and 12-bit 4K 25p in the new Cinema RAW Light codec, as well as continuous 120p in Full HD without crop. This can all be seamlessly recorded internally to a CFast 2.0 card, and is powered by dual DIGIC DV6 processors.
Key Features: Canon C200 4K Camcorder
- The first Cinema EOS camera to support Cinema RAW Light: Cinema RAW Light offers the same flexibility and quality as Cinema RAW while outputting far more manageable file sizes
- High frame-rate recording: The C200 offers 4K capture at 50fps and 1080p capture up to 120fps internally, all without a crop
- Up to 13 stops of dynamic range: While shooting in RAW or C-Log the C200 can capture an impressive 13-stops of dynamic range, allowing greater flexibility when capturing highlights and shadow details
- Wide ISO range: An ISO range of 100-102,400 ensures impressive performance even in low-light conditions
- Built in neutral density filters: Built-in ND filters provide up to 10-stops of light transmittance, providing even greater flexibility when controlling the light in a shot, and depth-of-field control
- Dual SD card slots for 2K proxy recording with 4K DCI or two streams of UHD / Full HD to MP4
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with touchscreen controls
- Electronic View Finder Removal Service - (Added 25 May 2018)
Key Features: Atomos Ninja V HDMI Monitor/Recorder
- Compact design for compact rigs: A 5" screen with just 1" depth translates to a recorder that weighs just over 300g. Mirrorless and DSLR users can now use a high-quality screen/recorder without compromising the portability
- Daylight viewable screen: Outputting an impressive 1000nits, the Ninja V's 5" 1920x1080 HDR screen doesn't struggle to compete with its surroundings on even the brightest of days, and even boasts 10-stops of dynamic range
- Introducing the new AtomX SSDmini: A compact recorder needs compact recording media, and the new AtomX SSDmini delivers without conceding on quality. The drive is 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet retains SATA III connectivity
- Ideal for HDR game recording: Users can place the Ninja V between a console and TV to record glorious HDR so they can shareall of the amazing things they do
- Professional quality: Along with pro-level video quality, users can either feed audio through the HDMI or analogue via a stereo 3.5mm line/mic socket
- Endless open expansion: Enhance the Ninja V through the in-built modular expansion slot. Bi-directional high speed video, audio and power are available. Expansion modules will dock onto the battery slot of the unit and offer advanced features
Canon C200 | Hands-on First Look
Atomos Ninja V External 4K Recorder | Latest Firmware Update | Hands-On Review
Cinema RAW Light
A new flexible codec that offers all of the benefits of shooting RAW without the excessively bulky file sizes. Canon have worked with their partners to provide a codec that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible, while ensuring it remains compatible with the major colour-correction applications.
Ergonimically designed for maximum usability
Featuring a next generation Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus system, connectivity, and reliability all in a compact 1.4kg package, the C200 was engineered to meet the needs of the modern videographer.
Powered by Dual DIGIC DV6 processors
The C200 boasts enough power to record high frame-rate 4K internally at 150mbps and even 2K at 35mbps to SD card in MP4 format.
Back to top
- Sensor: Super 35mm type CMOS
- System: RGB primary colour filter
- Total pixels per sensor: 4306 x 2340
- Dynamic range: 13 stops (Canon Log3)
- Processor: Dual DIGIC DV6
- Lens mount: Canon EF Mount
- ND Filter: Clear, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10-stop
- Focus control: Manual, Auto (Dual Pixel Approximately 80% vertical, 80% horizontal)
- Iris control: Manual via camera body, fine, ½ or 1/3 step increments, Auto, Push auto
- RAW recording options:Cinema RAW Light, MP4
- Recording time (CFast 2.0): 128GB 15 mins (4K Cinema RAW Light 1Gbps VBR)
- Recording time (SD Card): 128GB 110 mins (MP4, 150mbps) 485mins (MP4, 35mbps)
- Frame rate:
- 59.94 Hz mode (59.94/29.97/23.98P)
- 50.00 Hz mode (50.00/25.00P)
- 24.00 Hz mode (24.00P)
- Slow/Fast motion: Yes
- Interval record: Yes
- Frame record: Yes
- Pre-record: Yes, 3 seconds
- Relay recording: Yes, SD only
- Double slot (simultaneous): Yes, SD only
- HD-SD conversion: No
- Monitoring: Wave form, Colour bars (SMPTE / EBU / ARIB), Peaking, Zebra, Markers
- Built in EVF: Yes, 1.77m dots
- Display panel: 4 inch diagonal LCD monitor 1.23m dots
- Audio in:XLR x 2, 3.5mm audio, AES/EBU digital or Analog Audio input, Line, Mic, +48V Phantom Power
- Headphone output: Yes
- HDMI: Yes, HDMI 2.0
- USB: Yes, Mini-B Hi-Speed
Buy Now Pay Later
With the no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Call us to place your order and you can also make a partial payment, the interest charged will be based on the remaining balance. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £158.12
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
The approval of your application depends on your financial circumstances and borrowing history. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photo Video act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan. You will also receive reminder letters and text at the end of the deferral period to remind you when your first payment is due.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.