Item Condition : OB (Open Box)
Item has previously been purchased, opened and then returned as unwanted.
Back to top
The G1520 is the entry-level model within Canon's Pixma G series Megatank line of printers. It prioritises high-yield (refers to no. of pages toner cartridge can print before replacement), economical printing and productivity; a printer that can handle day-to-day tasks whilst being cost-effective and delivering deadline-beating speeds. Part of the Megatank range, the G1520 can handle a diverse range of media: print paper, photo paper and even banners up to 1.2 m in length. The front-facing ink tanks are easily refilled with non-squeeze ink bottles that can only fill their relevant tank. It's quick, printing 9.1 ipm in black, and 5 ipm in colour 2 (ipm stands for Impressions/Pages Per Minute). If you require quality documents and detailed photo printing at home, in your student room, or in the office, count on the Canon PIXMA G1520 Printer - Use Canon inks and paper for best results.
Canon PIXMA G1520 Printer Key Features:
- High-efficiency printer capable of printing high volume at low cost
- Up to 12,000 pages from 2 black ink bottles or 7,700 pages with a single set of colour bottles
- Est. cartridge yield (A4) - 6,000 pages with single black ink bottle (7,600 in Economy print mode)
- High-quality printing at speed - (9.1 ipm in black / 5 ipm in colour)
- Pigment black ink ensures pin-sharp text and dye colour inks contribute vivid colour photos
- User-replaceable and reliable maintenance cartridge
- Ink tanks refilled via non-squeeze bottles that can only fill their relevant tank
- Compatible with a range of mediums to include magnetic photo paper and banners (up to 1.2 m)
What's in the box?
- 1 x PIXMA G1520 Printer
- 1 x 5 high-yield ink bottles (2x Black and 1x C/M/Y)
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Setup CD-ROM
- 1 x Manuals and other documents
How much is the ink for a canon printer?
.This varies, but for the Canon PIXMA G1520, it comes with 5 high-yield, incredibly efficient ink bottles (2x Black and 1x C/M/Y). It is then clearly stated by Canon which ink and paper are compatible with what printer (make a note of the details of the included high-yield ink bottles). For best results, be sure to use Canon ink and paper.
Back to top
Back to top
||4800 x 1200 dpi
Maximum Document Size
Quantity Of Inks
||2 FINE Print Head (Black and Colour)
||445 x 330 x 167mm