Portable and stylish, the Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Printer uses Wi-Fi connectivity to create unique prints wherever you go. Prints are vibrant and durable thanks to Canon’s dye-sublimation technology and can be created using a wide range of layout and 'shuffle' options, including photo-booth strips and ID print. Use your Canon PRINT app, Mopria, Apple AirPrint or Wi-Fi Button to get started.
Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Printer - White Key Features:
- Stylish and portable printer with a compact construction
- Ideal for creating vivid, high-resolution photographs
- Compatible with cameras, smart devices, and other media
- Uses dye-sublimation technology for clear and sharp images
- Offers Wi-Fi connectivity to share precious memories in a matter of seconds
- Wireless printing via the Canon PRINT app, Mopria and Apple AirPrint
- Capable of combining images from multiple smartphones with Party Shuffle
- Auto Image Optimisation ensures the best image quality
- Provides you with a range of layout and ‘shuffle’ options
- Optional high-capacity battery for printing up to 54 photos on a single charge
- Allows you to add creative touches via Canon’s free picture montage app
- A large 8.1 cm tilt-up screen for previews and settings
- Provides access to direct printing from the SD card slot and USB port
- Runs on either an optional battery pack or AC power
- Features anti-theft wire lock slot
What's in the box?
1 x Canon SELPHY CP1300 Compact Printer – White
1 x Canon PCP-CP400 Postcard Size Paper Cassette (4” x 6")
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Sample Ink and Paper Set (5 Sheets)
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Which coloured inks are used in the printer?
The printer uses 3 colour inks – cyan, yellow, and magenta – with a protective overcoating. Each colour has a depth of 24 bits and 256 levels.
What are the different print methods?
You can directly print from a camera using a wireless LAN or USB connection. Other different printing methods include direct from a memory card, direct from a phone camera (via Wi-Fi or SELPHY app), or from a computer (using a standard cable connection or Wi-Fi connection).
Which operating systems are supported by the printer?
It supports the following operating systems: Windows 10/8/8.1/7 SPI and Apple OS via AirPrint.
Back to top